5 days to go....

... until Erik Thorhir is free from obligations ... after which we will then, maybe, discover his intentions, investments (in OUFC) and itinery
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47729119
i’ll expect us to be starting next season in a fancy new stadium with all the top facilities going and messi and co donning the yellow shirt.
and if we don’t win the first game then Erick out banners to be displayed (upside down)

... until Erik Thorhir is free from obligations ... after which we will then, maybe, discover his intentions, investments (in OUFC) and itinery
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-47729119
Not holding my breath Sarge. I think there has been a lot of putting two and two together and coming up with fifteen! If he was really going to invest (spend) money on the club, surely he would have made sure that the season long financial woes never happened? And nobody can tell me that he's too busy doing other things to transfer money - how long does that actually take? I think he IS on the board in an advisory capacity (whatever that actually means!) just in case there is a property deal to be done at some point - he has little or no real interest in the club.

Not holding my breath Sarge. I think there has been a lot of putting two and two together and coming up with fifteen! If he was really going to invest (spend) money on the club, surely he would have made sure that the season long financial woes never happened? And nobody can tell me that he's too busy doing other things to transfer money - how long does that actually take? I think he IS on the board in an advisory capacity (whatever that actually means!) just in case there is a property deal to be done at some point - he has little or no real interest in the club.
sounds very likely .... but, as with all things OUFC, its usually best to expect the unexpected ;)

Tiger already made it clear the budget would be reduced next season so if he is investing it doesn’t sound like it will be to the benefit of the playing side.

Back
Top Bottom