Away Match Day Thread +++ 5/5/2018 Blackburn Rovers v OUFC Match Day Thread +++

DannyW

Thought we should have a proper MDT so taking the plunge again, Ill delete if someone else was going to do it.

Close game 1-1 for me and Im expecting Canice to play up front for a while to shake them up as with Wigan

The players were on it Saturday night. I cant see much of a being shift put in. I hope I am wrong. I would love to see Canice and Nappa start and Baptise off the bench. Why not Manny in goals.

3-0 to Blackburn. I think there’s too much optimism around! They could win the championship so won’t relax till they’ve won it despite the score at Doncaster.

Let one in early and I think we'll be on for a shoeing. But then again who knows. High-scoring draw...

The players were on it Saturday night. I cant see much of a being shift put in. I hope I am wrong. I would love to see Canice and Nappa start and Baptise off the bench. Why not Manny in goals.
Because we want to finish the season strong. Strongest possible side.We can still finish 13th and help one of the promotion winning side who gave so much to oxford (dunkley) win the league.

Can see plenty of shifts being put in especially by those Who may not be here next season (Rothwell)

1-1 KR to play like we did at Wigan and P**s the 25k Blackburn fans of and they're are winning 1-0 until a late Joe Rothwell goal ruins there title hopes.

Message should be simple from KR. The players that are staying are playing to keep there place And not become back up. The ones that are going are playing for.

Eastwood
Kane Dickie Nelson Ruffels
Napa Mousinho Brannagan Rothwell
Henry
Obika

Bench:Shearer Ricardinho Carroll Hopkins Mowatt James Hall

Whatever the result I'll be making sure to clap every player off especially Eastwood Kane And Rothwell as they have been influential to our survival and we may not see any of them play in yellow and blue again.

1-1 KR to play like we did at Wigan and P**s the 25k Blackburn fans of and they're are winning 1-0 until a late Joe Rothwell goal ruins there title hopes.

Message should be simple from KR. The players that are staying are playing to keep there place And not become back up. The ones that are going are playing for.

Eastwood
Napa Mousinho Brannagan Rothwell
Henry
Obika

Bench:Shearer Ricardinho Carroll Hopkins Mowatt James Hall

Whatever the result I'll be making sure to clap every player off especially Eastwood Kane And Rothwell as they have been influential to our survival and we may not see any of them play in yellow and blue again.

as long if that happens we sing ? we fucked your title up ? and of course the obligatory ?you’re just a small town in Burnley ? which will really P**s them off.

Eastwood
Napa Carroll Brannagan Hopkins
Henry
Obika

0-0 after 90 mins of sh*thousery preventing Blackburn winning the title after Wigan lose. COYY

Eastwood
Napa Carroll Brannagan Hopkins
Henry
Obika

0-0 after 90 mins of sh*thousery preventing Blackburn winning the title after Wigan lose. COYY
I cant see it but would be fun. 5-0 to Blackburn. Tiger should load up and put next years players budget on a Rovers win @ 1/3. KR plays da kids, and has an extra million for 18/19 players budget :) End of.

Hopefully Payne gets a good reception today, we never had the chance to give him a good send off and he was key to our success at start of season.

He'll start for Rovers with Dack out injured so i hope he has the worst 90 minutes of his career but at the end of it he gets a good reception along with the rest of the our players

KR will want to finish the season with a good performance so we might just spoil their party.
1-0 to the u’s
COYY

Back
Top Bottom