4 Game Match Pack

Monthly ST's incoming for next season perhaps?

Great idea - good value to get the crowds when we really need it o four crunch games

Great idea.

Coventry are doing the same thing too except it's for five games.

Someone’s been reading this forum! Are they advertising this anywhere?

Great idea.

Coventry are doing the same thing too except it's for five games.

I posted this some time ago, but Wycombe are too. They are offering 5 games for £50.

Still, good incentive from the club; basically get a game for free.

I wonder if the club will unveil/sell next seasons kit at the last home game again? Hope so, it seemed like a big success last year.

Another incentive delivered that people have been asking for. Can only be seen as another positive step in the right direction

I like the idea. Let's hope that it works and that a ,lot m ore people go to the games .......

Cant believe some fans are moaning about it. Not fair why should they get it and us season ticket holders nothing [emoji85][emoji85]

Totally missing the point.

Great that the club is finally actively advertising matches as well as offering deals to attract fans in. I’m sure there will be some interesting deals for season ticket holders next season

Slap that about Twitter for a bit, get another hype-man in over the summer to control the signing siren, and do a few shirt giveaways and you've got yourself an acceptable marketing campaign.

Cant believe some fans are moaning about it. Not fair why should they get it and us season ticket holders nothing [emoji85][emoji85]

Great that the club is finally actively advertising matches as well as offering deals to attract fans in. I’m sure there will be some interesting deals for season ticket holders next season

Where’s it been advertised? I got a mailing from the club, but haven’t seen anything elsewhere.

Where’s it been advertised? I got a mailing from the club, but haven’t seen anything elsewhere.

Well I’ve had an email, and now seen it on here, Facebook and twitter. Advertising for games is showing up in pop ups and banners on the oxmail site and I presume in the paper as well

Couldn’t see anything in the paper. Maybe tomorrow as it was only announced today. I would hope they have something in the window in the covered market too.

What are they saying? Or more to the point, what are they expecting? Season ticket holders still benefit from a better (cheaper) price per game, so it’s not like our commitment for the whole season is undermined in any way. They should be glad that the club is becoming more proactive, trying to fill some of those empty seats. You know, for the good of the club and all that.

Who knows what may happen in the future. Reading have quite an elaborate rewards scheme, so at the very least Tiger will be aware of some of the things the club could be doing. It’s something that’s worth mentioning at the fans forum in my opinion.

I’m interested to see what his approach will be next season regarding season tickets - lower prices hoping to attract more fans, or higher prices hoping they don’t put too many current regulars off. He’d buy a bit of goodwill by lowering prices a little and probably raise attendances in the process.

This is going to be a very interesting summer.

Probably the most sensible offer of the ones suggested on here, it gets casual attendees to come more often at a price similar to a season ticket, it’s obviously aimed at getting those who purchase to consider buying season tickets next season when you read the bumpf.

Better than doing one of those entry for a quid games which just attract free loaders, at least this is targeted marketing.

Not sure what current season ticket holders are moaning about, they not getting in for less than them by purchasing the deal, and other than entry to matches and priorities on Cup and away games what else is there to offer to most adults?

Can’t believe it. Just checked my emails and actually have some communication from the club!

Attachments

• 30B7614D-0BB6-4406-AAA8-680F0E149184.png
    30B7614D-0BB6-4406-AAA8-680F0E149184.png
    348.9 KB · Views: 8
Back
Top Bottom