Away Match Day Thread 4/9/21 L1: AFC Wimbledon v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
COME ON YOU YELLOWS
Make my day!

I'm a bit worried about this one to be honest. Wimbledon have historically been weaker than MK Dons, but this is probably the first time I would rather play the Dons.

I think we will win this, and I’m going for goals.

2-4 away win, and at 5 pm top of the league.

According to the xscores website we are live on the telly today. So if you have access to streaming site then you may be able to view the match.

As always hoping for a 4 nil win. A good way to drift off to sleep after the match finishes at 23:00 here in South East Thailand

Last edited:
REF WATCH :

Torrington based official Brett Huxtable will take charge of today’s match at Plough Lane.
Huxtable was appointed to the National List in 2016. During the 2020-21 season he refereed 28 matches issuing
91 yellow cards and four reds.

LAST THREE OXFORD GAMES :

April 24th 2021 - Oxford Utd 3-1 Plymouth
February 14th 2021 - Oxford Utd 2-1 Wigan
December 29th 2020 - Plymouth 2-3 Oxford Utd

ED3UPesXoAYSeVg

REF WATCH :

Torrington based official Brett Huxtable will take charge of today’s match at Plough Lane.
Huxtable was appointed to the National List in 2016. During the 2020-21 season he refereed 28 matches issuing
91 yellow cards and four reds.

LAST THREE OXFORD GAMES :

April 24th 2021 - Oxford Utd 3-1 Plymouth
February 14th 2021 - Oxford Utd 2-1 Wigan
December 29th 2020 - Plymouth 2-3 Oxford Utd

ED3UPesXoAYSeVg

Much mocked but you can't complain about our recent record when he's refing.

Always a tough game v Wimbledon
This really is a game that we should win if we want to get into the automatic promotion places.
Going for narrow 2 1 win

With a good chance of going top of the league tonight does anyone know when we were last top of league 1? (longtime ago)

Tables don't mean anything at this stage but it's good not to be playing catchup.

1-3 Oxford

Always a tough game v Wimbledon
This really is a game that we should win if we want to get into the automatic promotion places.
Going for narrow 2 1 win
As much as i agree we could do with getting this one in the bag if we want to push on, i am in awe of how early in the season we have "must win" games according to this forum!

reckon this'll be a reasonably comfortable away win, with a clean sheet, three goals in the plus column and three points in the bank

It is just feeling like it is the right time to get a reputation for being the team to beat. 0-2 to the mighty oufc

I think we will win, but only narrowly 1-0 with Whyte scoring his first league goal for the club since his return

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom