Away Match Day Thread 4/12/2021 L1: Sunderland v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
1-1 draw, follow that up with an away win Tuesday and we will be going along very nicely considering the disruption and the tricky run of games.

Steeling myself for a defeat. We’ve held our own in recent years with some credible draws but haven’t really got close to a win.

I’ll be thrilled if come the 70th minute the SoL sees their faithful filing out, braying at their team and manager as they depart.

Steeling myself for a defeat. We’ve held our own in recent years with some credible draws but haven’t really got close to a win.

I’ll be thrilled if come the 70th minute the SoL sees their faithful filing out, braying at their team and manager as they depart.
Their first season in L1 we should have beaten them and were pretty close I reckon
1 up they were down to 10 men, Maguire should have been sentbiff for them and Browne tore them to shreds

Surely it's just to market the black kits. It's the only reason I can think of.

Good team

Attachments

• FFxMbNnWUAMIEhU.jpeg.jpg
    FFxMbNnWUAMIEhU.jpeg.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 49
Somehow have a feeling that Holland will do something today. His kind of stage.

So Hanson left out- not injured.
I reckon that's fair enough.
I was just looking to see if he was injured - I think he'll probably feel a bit miffed after his performances during covid-gate.

I just managed to work out how to watch using a VPN - surprisingly easy to do. - just google how to watch iPlayer using a VPN
Exactly the same as iFollow. I like to watch iPlayer but have to switch VPN's regularly as the Beeb seem to keep a register of identified VPNs and close me down. Choose new VPN, remove all BBC cookies, and go again. :)

I was just looking to see if he was injured - I think he'll probably feel a bit miffed after his performances during covid-gate.
I think that is a bit harsh on him, not being in the 18 at all...
Note 6of the 7 COVID victims (& Plumley) are all back, with only mous not in the 18, which is good in terms of there being no long-term sufferers.
Also note no place for winnall, despite him being fit to be in the squad for the last game.

Indication that one or two have played their last games for us?

Very harsh on Hanson - he didn’t let us down by any means, but the second anyone else is available he’s not even in the squad.

Have to say Sunderland's pre match iFollow show is pretty good.

Loved the classic match goals between us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom