Away Match Build Up 4/12/2021 L1: Sunderland v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd round doesn't guarantee anything I know - but I hope you don't switch on to the 3rd round draw on TV and say the old one short liner of...if only. I will be listening lol.

As for saying to concentrate on the league do you think travelling 550 miles I'm going there for a jolly. After years of lower league shenanigans I'm looking forward at my old age of getting back to visiting places if I can like the Den, Bramall Lane and the City ground in Nottingham and to boot in being promoted - being yet another step away and above from our lower league strange country cousin's from down the wrong end of the A420.

COYY'S

Looking forward to driving up to this one so can tick it off along with Newcastle and Boro.

Feeling quietly confident too that we can get the win! 0-2 (two goals in the last 10mins!) 😎 🍻

If we finish tomorrow in 5th with a game in hand over a couple of teams around us then I think Robinson and the board will be pretty happy. Of course a big draw in the cup would have been fantastic, but league success has to be the priority.
Nah we could have handled a narrow defeat to Man U and still focused on the league. It’s disappointing that we messed up the cup.

Nah we could have handled a narrow defeat to Man U and still focused on the league. It’s disappointing that we messed up the cup.
Or we could have got Barnsley away in the 3rd round, go out and get players injured? There's no point focusing on things that won't happen, and may never have happened.

shame we didn't have decent cup run , League Cup or FA cup, this season ...(or even a run of sorts in the Pizza Trophy)....cup runs do help keep squad players match fit to a degree, should be needed as cover - like recently!

still, a win away tomorrow will do nicely... we're due one up on the mackems patch too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom