Away Match Day Thread +++ 4/12/2019 Exeter City V OUFC EFL trophy +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening folks. Not going to be easy tonight. Exeter are also on a good run, hope that they try to play football and not just let us try to find a way through a 10 man bus.
But I'm still confident that we will win, but the clean sheet may not survive intact. I'll go for 1-3 to the mighty Yellows
COME ON YOU YELLOWS

According to RadOx, Exeter have changed all 11 players tonight from their FA Cup tie against Hartlepool.

I follow is crap doesn’t recognise my email
, have to rely on tweets

Thought we were gonna get live uniterupted contrary for a minute there. Alas us exiles are blanked out . Infuriating! Aaaagghhh .

It asked me for a day pass on my laptop so I had to log in on my tablet to get video
I just tried to log on via smart tv and even though I’ve used it before it doesn’t recognise, so registered a new account using the wife’s email says it already exists so sign in and doesn’t recognise email

Thought we were gonna get live uniterupted contrary for a minute there. Alas us exiles are blanked out . Infuriating! Aaaagghhh .
Yes they didnt stop it for a couple of minutes! Fooled me too though I do have ifollow

Yes they didnt stop it for a couple of minutes! Fooled me too though I do have ifollow
I'm thinking of getting ifollow since we are now down in Dorset but keep hearing people moan about it. Is it worth it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom