FA Cup 3rd round live on TV matches

Sarge

God like member
BBC & ITV embrace the 'magic' of the worlds oldest competition.... by selecting all PL or Championship V PL games to show live ( just one exception, on Friday 7 jan)....

8pm ko Jan 7 Sw*nd*n V Man City - ITV1

12.45 pm ko Jan 8 Millwall V Palace - ITV1

5.30 pm ko Jan 8 Hull V Everton - BBC 1 & Iplayer

2.30 pm ko Jan 9 WHU V Leeds - ITV1

5.15 pm ko Jan 9 Notts Forest V Arsenal ITV1

7.55 pm ko Jan 10 Man Utd V Aston Villa - BBC1 & Iplayer

Last edited:
They aren’t even subtle anymore when trying, some how to put Man U as one of their live games!

BBC & ITV embrace the 'magic' of the worlds oldest competition.... by selecting all PL or Championship V PL games to show live ( just one exception, on Friday 7 jan)....

Happens every single year...

Also worth noting that the PL vs Champ games away matches for the PL team, because fewer PL supporters will be able to watch in person

Bless Swindon Town fans. I saw one say that the tie was ‘deserved’ due to the time of it that they’ve had. They sounded so meek and reverential towards Citeh.

Should have added that we’ve played them twice, in full sell outs, at home in recent years and gave them a really good game in the second one. If Jamie Mackie could have finished that chance to make it 3-2, woo - it could have become really tasty.

Just as a point of interest, which 'nailed-on certs' are they not showing?
Possibly Yeovil Bournemouth, but apart from that and the lower league sides away to Chelsea and Liverpool, which other games SHOULD they be showing?

Bless Swindon Town fans. I saw one say that the tie was ‘deserved’ due to the time of it that they’ve had. They sounded so meek and reverential towards Citeh.

Should have added that we’ve played them twice, in full sell outs, at home in recent years and gave them a really good game in the second one. If Jamie Mackie could have finished that chance to make it 3-2, woo - it could have become really tasty.
Yep, and we had the most shots on goal that Guardiola has ever had an opponent make since he's been at City as well...

Just as a point of interest, which 'nailed-on certs' are they not showing?
Possibly Yeovil Bournemouth, but apart from that and the lower league sides away to Chelsea and Liverpool, which other games SHOULD they be showing?
Port Vale v Brentford
Charlton v Norwich
Mansfield v Middlesbrough

Any of those instead of Man U-Villa or West Ham-Leeds. But they won't make as much money, which at the end of the day is all they care about.

I might be on my own here but I would have rather watched Chelsea gd chesterfield or reading against Kidderminster instead of Man U vs villa or West Ham vs Leeds

I think they should show manchester united, chelsea, manchester city and liverpoo every time they posibly can, they need the money after all

Man Utd v Aston Villa.... 🥱
Unfortunately it's a ratings game. More will watch Manure because they have the most armchair fans. The TV channels pay a fee they have no interest in where the payment goes. All they know is the Man U game will guarantee high viewing figures.

One of those "university brainiacs crunch the numbers" articles. Not sure how they get to our result being 1 in 3487.
Swindon - Man City to win 3-2 tonight is only 66/1

take your pick

Friday 7th January 2022
20:00
Swindon Town v Man City
FA Cup Third Round
ITVITV Hub

Saturday 8th January 2022
12:45
Millwall v Crystal Palace
FA Cup Third Round
ITVITV Hub

17:30
Chelsea v Chesterfield
FA Cup Third Round
BBC Red ButtonBBC iPlayerBBC Sport Website

Hull City v Everton
FA Cup Third Round
BBC OneBBC iPlayerBBC Sport Website

Swansea City v Southampton
FA Cup Third Round
BBC One WalesBBC iPlayerBBC Sport Website

17:45
Yeovil Town v AFC Bournemouth
FA Cup Third Round
BBC iPlayerBBC Sport Website

Sunday 9th January 2022
14:00
Cardiff City v Preston North End
FA Cup Third Round
S4C

14:00
West Ham United v Leeds United
FA Cup Third Round
ITVITV Hub

17:10
Nottingham Forest v Arsenal
FA Cup Third Round
ITVITV Hub

Monday 10th January 2022
19:55
Man Utd v Aston Villa
FA Cup Third Round
BBC OneBBC iPlayerBBC Sport Websit

Last edited by a moderator:
May I just politely add : I f**King hate Sw*nd*n

Team to play Scum: Steffen, Walker, Dias, Ake, Cancelo, Rodrigo, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Palmer, Bernardo, Jesus

Subs: Carson, Slicker, Laporte, Kayky, Bobb, Egan-Riley, Mbete, McAtee, Lavia🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom