Away Match Build Up 31-10-2020 L1 Fleetwood Town v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malc

Staff member
So lots to talk about now. How good is our new centre back? Will we be able to beat our bogey team? Will the sun be shining in Blackpool?

.... will we finally silence the damn Pugwash theme?

Will we have a shot on target?
Will we keep them to below 2 goals?
How many mistakes will our keeper make?

I can't wait to find out.

4-0 Fleetwood.

sooner ( hopefully) or later, this seasons squad will 'come- good'
albeit unlikely it'll be this Saturday, given that the Pugwashers seem to have an Indian sign over us

that said, its a funny old game ( as Greavsie used to say), and thus far, its a very humourless funny old season so far too

stranger things have happened... why not an unexpected but needed away win at Fleetwood on Saturday?
there's a good team inside the misfiring OUFC thus far , 0-1 late, late smash n grab Ruffels is well overdue one of his late winners

Atkinson back, Long at RB, Eastwood back on form as we scrape an unlikely away win!!!

Can’t see it scotchers I really can’t. Believe me there is nothing I’d like more than seeing us win, but without us the supporters KR seems to be struggling. I think he feeds on the atmosphere that the yellow army produces. Without us I think the team is struggling as well. ☹️?

I did suggest that we resurrect the last Fleetwood thread as nothing much had changed since Jan 19. It would have saved a lot of heart rending self flagellation in a new thread.

A defence acting like a sieve, a goalkeeper living on nervous energy, no new desperately needed centre back, oh and kr's usual twice weekly mantra claiming we were the best team.
Fleetwood Town 3 OUFC 0

Can’t see it scotchers I really can’t. Believe me there is nothing I’d like more than seeing us win, but without us the supporters KR seems to be struggling. I think he feeds on the atmosphere that the yellow army produces. Without us I think the team is struggling as well. ☹️?
Sadly I think you're right about the impact no fans are having. We need to find away out of this because fans won't be back for many months.

I’d go 352..

Stevens
Long Mousinho Atkinson
Forde Henry Gorrin Sykes Ruffels
Taylor Winnall

Give Eastwood, Moore & Clare a rest after poor form.

If we stick to the same back line then 4-0 to Fleetwood. Mix it up and we might have a chance

Since we’re probably going to lose anyway, I’d start Nico Jones too, give the lad a boost by saying 1) I trust you to start and 2) Don’t beat yourself up if we concede as we’ve been doing that anyway!

Stevens
Long Moore Jones Ruffels
Gorrin
Forde Sykes
Agyei Taylor Cooper​

Just to mix things up a bit...

Wouldn't it be great if KR dipped into this forum every once in a while. He might ponder on the musings of us lesser mortals and think, to himself, "I wonder, might that work?"
Then again, how could we possibly challenge his prowess as a manager and architect of all that is OUFC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom