Home Match Day Thread +++ 31/08/2019 L1: OUFC vs Coventry City +++

OUFCwaffle

This is a tough one to predict. Coventry have had a strong start to the season winning three and drawing two.

Hopefully the win on Tuesday will have spurred the players on and we will see a bit more energy on the pitch than the previous few games.

Going for 1-0, Woodburn.

A sneaky 2-1 to the mighty yellows, Mackie to get the winner In injury time

Coventry's unbeaten start to this season has got to end at some point

we are overdue a league win .... I reckon 2-1 home win , Mackie and Woodburn

I'm hoping the midweek game gives us a boost, so I'm going for a solid home win, 2-0.

Eastwood
Cadden Dickie Mous Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin Baptiste
Henry Fosu
Mackie

SUBS: Forde, Woodburn, Hanson, Sykes, Long, Thorne, Stevens

Would like to see Baptiste get another 60mins under his belt, but realistically, he'll probably start on the bench, in which case, swap him with Sykes.

Really not convinced yet by Moore, at fault for both goals on Tuesday, looks pretty immobile, so would prefer Mous for now, although feel it might be time to give Jones a chance at some point.

Gonna be a tough game, and given our recent form, I'd take a draw, but hopefully Tuesday's result has lifted everyone, and we can get things clicking again, and if so, then I fancy us to get the win.

COYY

Tickets seem to be selling well, there were quite a few less available online from this morning to now

• React
Reactions: GRB
Eastwood
Cadden Dickie Mous Ruffels
Brannagan Gorrin Baptiste
Henry Fosu
Mackie

SUBS: Forde, Woodburn, Hanson, Sykes, Long, Thorne, Stevens

Would like to see Baptiste get another 60mins under his belt, but realistically, he'll probably start on the bench, in which case, swap him with Sykes.

Really not convinced yet by Moore, at fault for both goals on Tuesday, looks pretty immobile, so would prefer Mous for now, although feel it might be time to give Jones a chance at some point.

Gonna be a tough game, and given our recent form, I'd take a draw, but hopefully Tuesday's result has lifted everyone, and we can get things clicking again, and if so, then I fancy us to get the win.

COYY
Gorrin and Branagan both doubtful with injuries so midfield could be weak tomorrow hopefully who ever plays makes the most of the chance and gives the manager real selection problems for the right reason.
will be a close game we need to take our chances and cut out the errors at the back.

My team based on availability;

Eastwood
Cadden, Dickie, Moore, Ruffels
Forde, Mousinho, Skyes, Fosu
Mackie, Woodburn

Back
Top Bottom