Matches 30 years ago 'today

Mark Gardener ( Ride singer) is often at home games

Hang on a mo, Going Blank Again was released in the early 90s, surely that's 30 years ago today, not 35? I'm sure it wasn't released in the 80s, I remember buying it, and I didn't start at my first job until 1990 so must be after then.

Hang on a mo, Going Blank Again was released in the early 90s, surely that's 30 years ago today, not 35? I'm sure it wasn't released in the 80s, I remember buying it, and I didn't start at my first job until 1990 so must be after then.
oops ,30 years ago today .... I stand corrected .... 9th March '92

I've changed the thread title now

( I was always rubbish at maths)

Last edited:
Andy Bell recently put out a solo album which sounds, as you might expect, very much like Ride!

Nice interview with him on a recent episode of the excellent New Music Fix podcast on BBC Sounds in which they play a few tracks too if you’re interested.

He’s on from 16 minutes.

Andy Bell recently put out a solo album which sounds, as you might expect, very much like Ride!

Nice interview with him on a recent episode of the excellent New Music Fix podcast on BBC Sounds in which they play a few tracks too if you’re interested.

He’s on from 16 minutes.

He played the Jericho Tavern a few weeks back, probably the smallest venue he's played in for a few years. Shame I couldn't get to it.

He played the Jericho Tavern a few weeks back, probably the smallest venue he's played in for a few years. Shame I couldn't get to it.

Didn’t realise he had played there - quite different from playing Wembley Stadium and the like with Oasis (but much more enjoyable, I’d suggest!)

Back
Top Bottom