Away Match Day Thread +++ 30/12/2017 Bradford City v OUFC match day thread +++

Not expecting anything from today. A point would be amazing but simply can't see it. Bradford are at a different level to us.

Two crucial games coming up if we lose both alarm bells will be ringing, win both and we will be fine.
I fear the worst today but hope for the best but I refuse to predict anything but a win for the u’s so a 2-1 win to the yellows.
COYY

I’m going with blind optimism for this one. Bradford will be well up for it, but I’m going 2-0 to the U’s with a 25 yard spiffing little doozy from Mehmeti as a substitute and the finger to the mouth shush celebration. This will rile the fans, but he will then go on to score for fun becoming our top scorer, we will narrowly miss out on promotion via a Wembley loss and we will then lose him in the summer to Luton for a record transfer fee. Thomas with the other one.

Well, my pa is there...usually a half-decent performance when he's watching. My last time at Bradford was when Rigg scored a last minute penalty just after they reached the League Cup final. Everyone in Bradford was expecting an easy win, Wilder then set us up with five at the back, suffocated their attack and we hit them hard on the break. Will Pep give us a masterclass in tactics today?

Anyway...1-0 to us! Up the Yellows!

EDIT: Rigg with the equaliser...Leven with the penalty.

It's simply a must win for me, We lose and Pep has to go i'm afraid. I don't care what position Bradford are in the league, we have to win this one. When PEP joined he had one of the best teams in the division, and it's turned into this.We are currently 20th for form in the last 10 games only picking up two wins.OKAY Lundstram and Johnson wanted to leave, however signing your friends son as Lundstram's replacement is not good enough, aswell as a few players who are just looking for a pay check (Tiendalli) his only decent signings so far for me have been Payne,Ricardinho,Mousinho and that's out of (12?) that he signed, some have looked promising {Obika,Mowatt, Henry and Williamson} Mehmeti, GVK,Xemi Pekalski,Tiendalli all not good enough or to fragile and injured most of the time. [Who knows Pekalski could be a worldbeater, just a shame he has a knee made out of fibreglass

Eastwood
Carroll Williamson Mousinho Ricardinho
Ledson Mowatt
Henry Payne Rothwell
Obika

2-1 Oxford
Obika and Rothwell.

Don't want to see Tiendalli in the side again really, Carroll may be to aggressive but atleast he can pass the football to his own player.
750 Away fans

The only way Pep will be fired is if this is another 7-0!
Losing to Bradford will be frustrating but not if we put in a good performance by making good tackles and showing attacking threat.

The home fixtures in Jan are more significant for me. Our home form is poor and that needs addressing in January. If we don’t get couple of wins out of those Pep should leave.

Our home form is poor and that needs addressing in January. If we don’t get couple of wins out of those Pep should leave.

Preferably just before the end of the transfer period to make things extra difficult all round...

Good luck to the traveling fans. Hope it's worth their effort

It's not going to be easy but I think we will win this. 2-1 with ruffels scoring the winner in the last five minutes

Afternoon folks. Not going to be easy but hopefully Bradford have celebrated Christmas a bit too much. We might just squeak a win today 0-1 for the mighty Yellows

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

DSTKNdhXUAoQW2v.jpg

Back
Top Bottom