Away Match Day Thread +++ 30/11/2019 FA Cup 2nd round Walsall V OUFC +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoOSckwIQAAJmjE

PLAYED FOR BOTH : includes James Constable, Cameron Norman, James Clarke, Derek Clarke, Daniel Agyei,
Anthony Forde, Gary Shelton, Mick Kearns, Zeli Ismail and Tommy Mooney.
that animalates shirt was naff

Yup. A contender for worst ever shirt I’d venture. The ‘yellow’ colour is one thing, but THAT sponsor....

No shirt should ever be the colour of the middle of a creme egg!

Walsall 1 Oxford United 1 (Hall) Att: 5488 and 1194 Yellows fans. A dog will run onto the pitch.

2-4 today Agyei to score a couple after getting one last week with hall and Fosu with the other two
COYY

2-0 win for us with Forde and Agyei. Fosu MOM with 4011 in attendance

Leaving in about an hour should at least come away without losing this one and keep the run going, 1-2 win .

Bit of a good frost here up in East Mids. No sunshine.
Not sure what it is like across in Brum, but lets hope the pitch is covered.

I can’t see anything but a comfortable away win here, but in the Fa Cup you just never know. I will be happy with a scrappy 1-0 win, and I certainly don’t want a replay, as we already have a busy fixture list in December. Let’s just safely negotiate our way into round three, and draw the lowest ranked team at home. That will do me fine!

Walsall play well, we are a bit off for some reason but manage to scrape a draw to stay in the hat for R3. But then I'm rubbish at predictions!

Having just read through Robbo's pre match notes in the OM, big shout out to Robbie Hall, for the lovely gesture he made to the family he met in Helen and Douglas house in the summer, lovely gesture, and just goes to show the mindset of the players at our club, and an example of the spirit being created by Robbo and the staff, and we should be proud of everything happening at our club at the moment, on and off the pitch.

Does anyone know if, as its a FA cup match (NOT EFL) whether Radio Oxford will be embargoed on digital radio coverage between 3 and 5pm ?

.... last seasons FA cup match coverage wasnt?

nowt to say either way on rad ox website

Away to lower league opposition always makes me feel slightly apprehensive, plus Walsall have run into a bit of form.

Having said that I’m going for a 2-3 away win. Taylor, Henry, Forde.

COYY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom