Home Match Day Thread 30/10/2021 L1: OUFC v Morecambe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, morecambe are going to be tough opposition today... Imo
They've beaten Sheff and Lincoln, drew with Ipswich and Plymouth.
A very narrow 1:0 to us I reckon

If we are at our best then it will be comfortable afternoon. If we are not then it could be a very nervy afternoon. Hopefully it’s the former and not the latter. 3:0 to the mighty yellows. COYY

About 20 tickets short of 8,000 sold at the moment to home fans.

Yesterday's sales were over 550, which is the highest Friday sales of the season, so with Executive Box sales and on the day sales I think we might reach 8,500 home fans, which to me is excellent for such a game, and a few hundred more than I estimated earlier in the week. I hope the weather is better in Oxford than it is here in Nottingham though, as it's pouring with rain here at the moment!
Bright sunshine and a lovely autumn day here at the Blackbird.

Anyone having problems with iFollow whilst using a VPN? The site is just spitting out an error, and the same applies when I try the Morecambe site.

Morecambe can score but would give up 3 goals if they were on the pitch by themselves. Oxford 7-2

Thanks for tuning in, your match day commentary show will start soon, please stay tuned...

Oh, and 5-2.

Any international viewers able to buy a match pass? No option available for me and if I try a different browser I can't even login

Any international viewers able to buy a match pass? No option available for me and if I try a different browser I can't even login

I have the international season pass and its working fine.
Radox came on finally at 14:51 but otherwise its ok.

15 mins, Swabey's lost the plot already. P**s poor call when Henry had their defender on toast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom