Home Match Day Thread +++ 30/03/2019 OUFC v Wycombe Wanderers Match Day Thread +++

My only wish is that we don’t go into last two games of the season needing points. Got to get the job done now. The Chairgirls (copyright Amersham Dave) form is shocking so a perfect opportunity to ruin 1800+ fans afternoon! COYY

I'd love us to really click and finally take our chances (the opposite of Wycombe away earlier in the season) and hammer them 3-0/5-0 or whatever, but I can see an edgy game and a scrappy 1-0, maybe...

About to leave (foggy) Somerset- hoping to catch 1st half of U18s- Oxvox AGM- then the match

despite last nights latest financial palava, still think we're on for a tough game- scummer who is a scum fan as ref too ...despite which I still reckon a 3-1 home win

About to leave (foggy) Somerset- hoping to catch 1st half of U18s- Oxvox AGM- then the match

despite last nights latest financial palava, still think we're on for a tough game- scummer who is a scum fan as ref too ...despite which I still reckon a 3-1 home win
Bring a few gallons of cider back as well, will you?

Ignore him Baz. This is the poster who used to be Corporate Clive. Remember him? Prolific but not-very-funny troll.

I did ask him if he was a Glover from FB who’s an idiot but he wasn’t forthcoming with a reply.
How he’s still on here I don’t know? It’s obvious he has nothing of any relevance to give to this forum! Complete waste of space tbh.

I did ask him if he was a Glover from FB who’s an idiot but he wasn’t forthcoming with a reply.
How he’s still on here I don’t know? It’s obvious he has nothing of any relevance to give to this forum! Complete waste of space tbh.
I don’t use Facebook never have never will

Don’t know why but I feel really nervous about today. If we win I feel 100% we will stay up. So please, please, please win, however as always “win or lose up the manor men” :).

unless you get a letter from your teacher saying you can

Fence up to contain the maurauding hordes of chairmakers :ROFLMAO:;)

Back
Top Bottom