Home Match Day Thread +++ 30/03/2019 OUFC v Wycombe Wanderers Match Day Thread +++

I'm very surprised this wasn't originally announced as being All Ticket - and they even let me swap my seats to the NS earlier.
May have some of those naughty Wyscum lot try and join us tomorrow then lol ?

Eastwood
Long Nelson Dickie Ruffels
Kashi Sykes
Browne Brannagan Graham
Mackie

Presuming it is only Whyte out
If not and Dickie injured then Long at CB and Hanson RB.

We're due to batter a team at home haven't had many of them this season.
3-0

Mackie, Brannagan,Ruffels

They're a team of ageing has beens. Get some energy in midfield and use pace down the flanks.

You can tell Wycombe don't get a large away following that often. They're already worried about where they will sit.

Quote from their forum.
"I don’t think it’s a case of “try and force”. With the away allocation sold out (or very nearly) imagine the chaos if people didn’t sit in their allocated seats. Let’s hope common sense prevails."

This is Wycombes largest away following since September 2001 when they took 2000 odd to reading.

Well let’s hope we ruin their big day out, and they lose “their” massive Local Derby game.

Jokers !! Non League Mugs. Hope they are playing OCFC in a couple of years in the National League (no disrespect to City)

COYY

Well let’s hope we ruin their big day out, and they lose “their” massive Local Derby game.

Jokers !! Non League Mugs. Hope they are playing OCFC in a couple of years in the National League (no disrespect to City)

COYY
actually playing Ox City was a big game for them going back around 30 years , they used to bring as many as 10 coaches to Citys whitehouse ground (my Gran lived very close to the whitehouse ground)

This is 'derby day'? I thought that was where horses ran at Epson!
My take on this one? Oxford United 2 (Laura Brannagan and Henry the eighth) Wycombe 1 Att: 9804 with 1849 Chairgirls fans.
Nothing spectacular with our game plan, but rather strange things happening on and off the pitch. Before the game starts, Eastwood will dislocate his middle finger, after mysteriously giving Karl Robbo the bird. He will stay on the pitch, after Ruffels snaps his finger back into place. Nelson will get into a fight with Ruffles, because he wanted to be the one repairing the damage. Long will dislocate his scrotum, after tripping over a bill-board, retrieving the ball for a throw-in. Dickie will rupture his clavicle AND coccyx, after tripping over a bar of soap on the floor, at half-time. After 64 minutes, a dog will run onto the pitch. The scoreboard will malfunction spectacularly. I don't know how; it just will. An amorous, errant owl will land in the directors' box and attack a startled, but rather turned-on Tiger, making his once-a-season appearance. His bow-tie will be savagely sexualised. The referee (Mr. Scrotenosher) will have a relatively quiet game, on account of his stupid surname. Nevertheless, he will send off two of their players in the second half. One of their fans will bring a bloody drum with them, but forget how to play it. The ball will go over the wall at the open end and land in the car park. The dog, still lurking around, will retrieve the ball and receive a standing ovation - but only from the Wycombe fans. Turns out, its the most exciting thing they've seen this season, in one of their games. The members of Ox Vox will have their AGM before the game. They will unanimously vote to stay in the EU, after someone suggests they stop being served Spanish omeletes and Belgium buns during their meetings. That just about does it for me. COYY

Back
Top Bottom