Away Match Day Thread +++ 3/2/2018 Charlton Athletic v OUFC +++

Like a home game for me, seen us do well twice at Charlton, so here’s to a third win. I reckon 3-1 to us. Jefferson Louis hatrick!

Going alone tomorrow. Anyone interested in a gathering before and/or after the match?

First ever prediction on here for me and I have a good feeling about this game. Going 2-1 for Oxford with a goal for Wes Thomas and also a defender but no idea which. 1293 yellows in attendance.

Eastwood
Carroll Martin Dickie ASB
Henry Ledson Mowatt IBR
Obika Thomas

0-1, Mowatt. COYY

We’ll be in the Rose of Denmark (near the valley) from 1:30ish. Want to catch the first half of the six nations game

This one is very important, the players will want to look to impress potential new managers. We need to all be behind the boys tomorrow, if we go a goal down no booing just cheering the team on!
Will be interesting to see if any potential suitors for the manger role are at the game tomorrow.

I’m going for my first away game since our promotion season. We only lost 4 times away from home that season including Wembley and they were the only 4 away games I went to [emoji85]

For God’s sake man, stay home!

I’m going for my first away game since our promotion season. We only lost 4 times away from home that season including Wembley and they were the only 4 away games I went to [emoji85]

It’s actually worse I’m afraid, I had a look back , and make it 12 losses in a row going back to Swindon 2011 [emoji85]. Plus probably a few others I’ve missed out

I hear there’s a train strike. And a Tube strike. And a match officials strike. I wouldn’t waste your time.

It’s actually worse I’m afraid, I had a look back , and make it 12 losses in a row going back to Swindon 2011 [emoji85]. Plus probably a few others I’ve missed out

I hear there’s a train strike. And a Tube strike. And a match officials strike. I wouldn’t waste your time.

Lucks got to change sometime, I mean I’m lucky enough to have been there all 3 times we’ve conceded 7 [emoji106]

• React
Reactions: Ian

Lucks got to change sometime, I mean I’m lucky enough to have been there all 3 times we’ve conceded 7 [emoji106]

Oh Christ

Back
Top Bottom