Away Match Day Thread +++ 3/2/2018 Charlton Athletic v OUFC +++

I'll bring her along for the 12 more points we need to avoid relegation. Next year she can come home and away and we'll break every record going...

Can you bring her on Saturday, it would be nice to see a home win after the Bury debacle?

Who of Pep’s guys remain!? Ricardinho?

Xemi gone. GVK Mehmeti Tiendalli not included. Williamson?

I think it might be becoming clear that Pep went on his own agenda re: transfers.

As aside. How nice to see pace out wide and a clear plan to playing to our strengths. Thomas/Obika forced our hand, but we adapted. I’m here all day for the pace out wide -> cut back -> tap in play

Just spotted Ricardinho dropping to his knees arms aloft when Lego's shot goes in, brilliant!

A bit different to this other Pep recruit when we last got a result at The Valley

I wasn’t able to listen to all of the commentary, but I was sure that Ricardinho was subbed on. No mention of it in the OM though. Who did he come on for?

Rothwell.

Makes sense. Sounds like he ran himself into the ground!

Just spotted Ricardinho dropping to his knees arms aloft when Lego's shot goes in, brilliant!

A bit different to this other Pep recruit when we last got a result at The Valley

Of all the foreign imports, Ricardinho is far an away the best. His legs may be starting to go, but he’s technically fantastic and you can tell he loves playing here. Also great to have the option of playing him at LM. Love the guy!

Of all the foreign imports, Ricardinhois far an away the best. His legs may be starting to go, but he’s technically fantastic and you can tell he loves playing here. Also great to have the option of playing him at LM. Love the guy!
He’s had a nice three game rest ?.

Ricardinho's ball into Ruffels for the second goal was outstanding. A rare combination of vision and touch (Ruffels run and pullback were pretty good as well....as was the finish. Although it was a bit surprising to see Kane popping up there - taking a risk to make up for his error I suppose!)

In fact all three of our goals were excellent (as would the two times we hit the woodwork have been). We're capable of stringing together some really good passages of football.

It just goes to show that we are capable of playing good football when we feel like it! Gotta say, Pep seemed like a nice guy but not really the kind of person you wouldn't want to disappoint/want to play for.

Back
Top Bottom