Matches 3 10K Crowds in 8 days

Give it time - they'll be moaning on here shortly. 'Can't afford two tickets/gotta work on one of those days so it's no good for me even though I'm a real fan.........'etc.
So true

Some really good thought has gone into that. The club has to really advertise this, hopefully assuming plenty have allowed them then it has gone out for them on the database. Likewise there needs to be an advertising/pr blitz on the more traditional media routes (the various radio stations, and Oxford Mail which so far there is no mention but this may happen tomorrow) as well as advertising hoardings.

Hopefully, those who would normally buy for Boxing Day hear about this and buy Wycombe tickets as well.

When will the club build a multi story car park for 12500 cars to park for free and employ staff to direct them out at 30mph no less.
The breeze block is a grim place to be, I'm not going there no one else should have fun if I can't. Wah wah wah.

These are great, sensible initiatives from the club.

Good to hook newbies and fair to those who can only make it along to the odd one or two matches.

I hope the club have taken the time to personally invite all of the "real" fans to these games? I'd hate to think that there will be thousands of plastics at 3 games in a row!!

Also, can we market quarter scarves instead of the half and half lot? I can't wait for the limited edition Oxford/Man City/Wycombe/Lincoln version!!

Let’s not take the P**s about possible whining - this is good from the club. Good job all
Of course it's not just a good job, but a great one. The same as getting the training ground, selling out Man City in a week, playing unbelievable football, having success in the league and 3 cup competitions, building a squad of real quality and depth, and bringing through the players of the future. Everything is brilliant at the club right now, and massive thanks should goes to everyone who has helped make it happen.

However, there are still those who find things to moan at/debate. Sometimes you just need to laugh at it rather than try to engage in any form of normal debate, and this seems as good a place as any to do so!

Of course it's not just a good job, but a great one. The same as getting the training ground, selling out Man City in a week, playing unbelievable football, having success in the league and 3 cup competitions, building a squad of real quality and depth, and bringing through the players of the future. Everything is brilliant at the club right now, and massive thanks should goes to everyone who has helped make it happen.

However, there are still those who find things to moan at/debate. Sometimes you just need to laugh at it rather than try to engage in any form of normal debate, and this seems as good a place as any to do so!

There’s loads of good stuff but let’s just praise the positive rather than waiting for the next negative. People will always moan - just the same as not understanding why folk get angry at the ref each week...we know they will be pants! Not worth getting irritated by.

Anyway, well done to the club and let’s keep trying these initiatives

Really great stuff. I posted on another thread but this place seems more apt...it’s great to see some really innovative and shrewd stuff coming out and in a very contemporaneous manner

Another really good move by the club. Even im finding it hard to find stuff to moan about at the moment!!

Ah come on Kip dont beat yourself up like that, I'm sure you'll find something soon ;) I joke, of course.

A genuine feel good factor is really back surrounding the club for the first time since MApp, let's keep it going.

Really decent - there’s some tangible progress creeping in on this side of things lately, which is just what’s needed. This is the sort of thing that is a real attempt to bring people in, not just sitting back with cigars and declaring anybody not up for some champagne football as fools, which it seems a few believe is all that’s necessary. The club have extended a hand, now let’s hope that a good few people reach back. December is a massive month - grab some points and go into January / the window with a good league position and hopefully a clean bill of health, and it could well get interesting. But it has to start with people getting on board if they can. Momentum is priceless.

Back
Top Bottom