Matches 3 10K Crowds in 8 days

All gone a bit quiet with regards this match.

Have sales stalled?

From the naked eye we aren’t selling many since the initial release.

Have sales stalled?

Just checked the Wycombe site they have been given 1,500 seats and looks very much like selling out hopefully a few hundred tickets will be sold Saturday at Shrewsbury and maybe some of the glory fans at the city game may purchase some after that game and get the buz for it. Think it will be a push but I expect tickets to have a little surge in the week approaching and I’m sure the club will promote it more .As for Lincoln With it being Boxing Day that will take care of its self

Have sales stalled?

Sales are still steady for both games and still selling. Home sales are just under 7,000 for Wycombe and just over 7,000 for Lincoln. Very good figures considering how early it is. Still over 2 weeks to go for Wycombe and nearly 3 weeks for Lincoln. Both will be comfortably over 10,000 total attendance.

Tomorrow is not selling quite so well, and I'd expect about 7,500 attendance depending on how many Shrewsbury bring, with probably our largest number of home fans for a league game so far this season. I think it's been an expensive period for some people and this has probably affected tomorrow's attendance.

Sales are still steady for both games and still selling. Home sales are just under 7,000 for Wycombe and just over 7,000 for Lincoln. Very good figures considering how early it is. Still over 2 weeks to go for Wycombe and nearly 3 weeks for Lincoln. Both will be comfortably over 10,000 total attendance.

Tomorrow is not selling quite so well, and I'd expect about 7,500 attendance depending on how many Shrewsbury bring, with probably our largest number of home fans for a league game so far this season. I think it's been an expensive period for some people and this has probably affected tomorrow's attendance.

Yep I can't attend tomorrow but I will be at every other home game for the rest of the season. So - 2 of the attendance tomorrow because of me ?

Any update @Colin B ? Looks to me as a very quick estimate that we're looking at 9k+ for both games with a few hundred more for Lincoln at this stage?

I would guess that we may end up a little short of 10k for Wycombe but just over for Lincoln without a big uplift in sales this week.

3 bigger than 'usual' home crowds coming up .... heres hoping the last 3 games were our blip (for the season) and KR gets the boys back to winning ways, sharpish ... starting this weds night would be ideal ;)

Any update @Colin B ? Looks to me as a very quick estimate that we're looking at 9k+ for both games with a few hundred more for Lincoln at this stage?

I would guess that we may end up a little short of 10k for Wycombe but just over for Lincoln without a big uplift in sales this week.

Just over a thousand short of 10,000 for Wycombe at the moment, so I'd say it's 50/50 whether we hit the target. Lincoln is about 700 ahead (for home fans) but I'm unsure on Lincoln's sales, but would expect to exceed the 10,000 mark for this one quite easily.

I guess Wycombe may be top of the league, and may only be 28 miles up the road, but they really aren't any kind of attraction to Oxford fans, much to their chagrin. What a shame for the Plucky Non Leaguers on their big day out, how they wish we hated them!!!

I'm not sure if there are any plans to do a Jim Smith tribute at the Wycombe game, but that could add numbers to the gate even if that's not the reason for doing it.

Either way, this is a massive week for our club and a great way to end 2019 at home. It's certainly been an improvement on 2018 with so much more to come.

Just over a thousand short of 10,000 for Wycombe at the moment, so I'd say it's 50/50 whether we hit the target. Lincoln is about 700 ahead (for home fans) but I'm unsure on Lincoln's sales, but would expect to exceed the 10,000 mark for this one quite easily.

I guess Wycombe may be top of the league, and may only be 28 miles up the road, but they really aren't any kind of attraction to Oxford fans, much to their chagrin. What a shame for the Plucky Non Leaguers on their big day out, how they wish we hated them!!!
So 9k including the 1500 Wycombe fans?
That is pretty disappointing I guess?

So 9k including the 1500 Wycombe fans?
That is pretty disappointing I guess?
well, maybe its because it isnt all tickets and therell be a reasonable amount paying on the day? ..... or maybe its becase the opposition's style of play isnt attractive to watch ( and , the u's dont fare too well against that type of anti football) ? ..... maybe its because there is no rivalry ?.... but Id agree, .....maybe some extra tickets will sell on wed eve?

Have we ever done 3 consecutive home games with 10k crowds?
Almost certainly but many years ago.
The reason that it is disappointing is that the club have clearly targeted three 10k crowds in a row, presumably thinking that this was very possible

Almost certainly but many years ago.
The reason that it is disappointing is that the club have clearly targeted three 10k crowds in a row, presumably thinking that this was very possible
I didn’t think we ever have even in the old 1st division.

Back
Top Bottom