Home Match Day Thread 3/10/20 L1 - OUFC v Crewe Alexandra

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I just paid my tenner! If my dealings with ifollow receently are anything to go by I probably wont see that again..

Suddenly it's feeling like April again when most people were saying there can't be any football until we've got a vaccine.
Starting to feel that way. But as long the premier League can keep playing who cares about lower league football?

Oxford didn't want to play. Crewe did , we may have to loose the points and Crewe awarded 3.

That would be one of the most disgraceful things I’ve ever seen in football. Crewe’s own statement says ‘We are unable to fulfil today's fixture against Oxford United due to one of our players being notified this morning that he is COVID-19 Positive.’

We.

And I just paid my tenner! If my dealings with ifollow receently are anything to go by I probably wont see that again..
Good luck. I'm still trying to get my partial refund for last season.

They've stopped replying to my emails and only send automated responses now.

Oxford didn't want to play. Crewe did , we may have to loose the points and Crewe awarded 3.
They could have alot of players full of virus them coming into close contact with our players no thanks.

A player feeling ill but also traveling with team is just stupid.

Kr made right choice.

Good luck. I'm still trying to get my partial refund for last season.

They've stopped replying to my emails and only send automated responses now.
I was 2mins away from getting match pass was just making cup of tea.. got away with one there

Do a symptomatic people randomly take tests? If you have been in contact with someone who has it you have to isolate don’t you?

I finally found a way to get iFollow from my phone to my tv that works and it gets postponed.

Going to be a tough season if this happens to much, could end up playing 3 games a week to get them in by the beginning of May.
If this keeps happening then the season could end up being null and void and as the premiershit aren’t helping financially then with a few clubs definitely going under the season will have to be cancelled.......oh and we could be one of those clubs no one is safe.

• React
Reactions: Ian
KR now saying the guy had symptoms (loss of taste smell), travelled down on the coach. Got the result at 8:30 this morning, and then Crewe didn’t tell us til they got to the ground…

He’s not happy, particularly worth the PFA and I suspect he’s not going to let this drop…

Karl just saying squad being tested - prob is no point at all if not showing symptoms as virus can incubate and not show for 14 days

KR now saying the guy had symptoms (loss of taste smell), travelled down on the coach. Got the result at 8:30 this morning, and then Crewe didn’t tell us til they got to the ground…

He’s not happy, particularly worth the PFA and I suspect he’s not going to let this drop…

That opens a whole tin of worms then.............. and Crewe are at fault not us.

Crewe players were in OUR dressing room but KR wouldn't say why.

Meanwhile in an interesting development, I’ve just received a notification that says that Crewe have gone and taken the lead.

That’s pretty bloody sneaky......although in fairness, the Football League awarded Wycombe 3 points for virtually the same thing vs Bolton last year.
image0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom