Championship 2nd city derby - pitch invader assaults Grealish

Sarge

God like member
ffs .... brummy ran on the pitch during play and assaulted Jack Grealish .... footage will no doubt be up on social media already!

What a complete bellend he is, and the fans who cheered him on when he hit Grealish too - there were plenty. I can't believe that the moron thought it was ok to do it, nor the Steward Team for letting it happen. Grealish is lucky the lad didn't have something he could use a weapon or didn't have the brain cells if he did..

I think the Villa squad and Grealish did well not to make that thing worse.

Wish I had put money on Grealish to score straight after the incident.

Big fine for Birmingham and prison sentence for the idiot who did it, they will want to make an example to stop this sort of thing.

Wasnt there a Brummy pitch invader at the same fixture in 2017? albeit after the final whistle?
think it resulted in a fine of £20,000 ...or maybe £200,000 (?) for BCFC plus a warning?

could’ve been a hell of a lot worse if he had a knife or something
deserves everything he gets....what a tool

A Rangers player was attacked by a Hibs fan on Friday night yet not much made of that in the media!!

Wasnt there a Brummy pitch invader at the same fixture in 2017? albeit after the final whistle?
think it resulted in a fine of £20,000 ...or maybe £200,000 (?) for BCFC plus a warning?

Early 2000s there was that guy taunting the Villa keeper as well. Jailed for four months and banned for six years.

Fans like that taint the general perception of football fans, 99% of which are decent people that wouldn't even consider entering the field of play let alone assaulting a player. This is why the authorities are so reluctant to allow safe standing and the police are so unnecessarily heavy handed. Absolute t**t.

Was there another incident in the same match today, involving Grealish and a Steward manhandling/ assualting him, requiring police to lead the Steward away, after Grealish scored the winner?

I agree that this should never happen on a football ground..... but the stronger message is this is unacceptable anywhere. He took a running hit at at someone from behind so they couldn't defend them self as they didn't see it coming. What a coward as well as being a total scumbag....

Dickheads like that idiot invading the pitch calls into question all the hard work that has been put into ensuring that we get a clear and unobstructed view from our seat in a stadium.
We have come a long way from fencing and moats to pen us in and I for one have no wish to return to the bad old days of caging.
Throw the f*****g book at him!

Back
Top Bottom