Away Match Day Thread 29/12/2020 L1 Plymouth Argyle v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it’s an opportunity for Agyei to play where he operates best. His wing performances make him half the player we know could be in there.

With pretty much most games impacted by the Tier system nowadays, can we start having games on at 7pm again? 7.45pm feels late and kind of pointless bearing in mind no fans can make it.

Absolutely skyes being left out isn't speculation. The speculation is that he fell out with KR who should be keeping everybody happy!
Kinninburgh was suggesting that had he been manager and Sykes did what he did against Swindon, he would have been furious.
He then pointed out that Sykes had done something similar i the previous game.
What the hell is he supposed to have done?

I know he made a mistake for their first goal, but there were a couple of phases of play after that initial mistake so I hope that wasn’t it.

Maybe Karl had a go at him and he (Sykes) had a go back, but whatever it was it didn’t need to be like this.

Maybe it’s got something about Sykes not renewing his contract which I believe expires next summer, but again not worth all this shite treatment. Poor management if either if these reasons, but I guess we’ll never know the full truth, well it until Scotchegg tells us!

Well, it’s an opportunity for Agyei to play where he operates best. His wing performances make him half the player we know could be in there.

With pretty much most games impacted by the Tier system nowadays, can we start having games on at 7pm again? 7.45pm feels late and kind of pointless bearing in mind no fans can make it.
Fans are in tonight, Plymouth is tier 2

Don't know if anyone else has picked up on the far better picture quality being transmitted by PAFC? I recall now that they also have more than one camera in use.

Note to Chris Williams, push for a better budget with the media coverage!

Don't know if anyone else has picked up on the far better picture quality being transmitted by PAFC? I recall now that they also have more than one camera in use.

Note to Chris Williams, push for a better budget with the media coverage!

Its the West Country, it's probably being filmed on a spud by a scarecrow or something and still better quality than us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom