Home Match Day Thread +++ 29/08/2020 Friendly OUFC v QPR+++

Well I thought we were a lot better in the second half (especially before all the changes) than we were in the first - a bit more energy, better at keeping the ball etc.

McGuane looks like an excellent signing.
We *are* light up front. If Taylor gets injured or has to rest, we are a bit knackered.
We also need another left sided midfielder/forward - is that the fabled no 11?
I think another young promising CB might be a good idea as backup - or maybe it's taking Mous a bit of time to get up to speed.
Hall again showed that he might be a very positive asset this season.
Clare looks a bit like a work in progress, but improved as the game went on.
Atkinson is very promising if a bit raw. He actually reminded me of (during his early time with us) ... Rob Dickie!

I wonder who we might be playing on Tuesday?
My thoughts exactly. Good post.

A bit pixelated at times and ran a few replays at the wrong time but I'm sure that will improve.
I wouldn't bank on it. The replay problem was annoyingly common on iFollow last season and I presume it's the same production team this time round.

i updated the i follow app and now no updated videos so no KR post match on there. When I click on videos it insists on showing the play off final. Any ideas anyone?

KR said that he knows what he needs to strengthen - I would have like Chris Williams to come in on that and ask him exactly where, i.e. is his priority the left wing or the central striker as back up. But what was interesting was just how buzzy and good Agyei, Hall, and (although I thought he was anonymous for his 15 mins at Selhurst Park) Osei were. I was particularly struck by the return of Hall's confidence - last season he would often fail to beat his man but today he glided past them as he once did. And there was some excellent link up work between Henry and Clare who I thought came on leaps and bounds in the second half (including in his defensive work). All in all - a very satisfying afternoon and encouraging for next week. Obviously it will be a disappointment if Dickie goes but Atkinson looks like a real footballer with good balance as well as the necessary confidence - eerily like Dickie when he first arrived except of course he's left footed.

i updated the i follow app and now no updated videos so no KR post match on there. When I click on videos it insists on showing the play off final. Any ideas anyone?
Stop the video playing and scroll down, you should see more videos including the full interview with KR.

iFollow and the EFL are a bunch inbreds with no technical nous to speak of, this "updated" version is yet another example of what passes for forward thinking on their behalf. The biggest joke being that it's possible to access (just) the mobile app but not the desktop version of iFollow. My login or password is, apparently, incorrect when trying to access via the desktop website. That would be the same password and login as the mobile version!

Stop the video playing and scroll down, you should see more videos including the full interview with KR.

iFollow and the EFL are a bunch inbreds with no technical nous to speak of, this "updated" version is yet another example of what passes for forward thinking on their behalf. The biggest joke being that it's possible to access (just) the mobile app but not the desktop version of iFollow. My login or password is, apparently, incorrect when trying to access via the desktop website. That would be the same password and login as the mobile version!
I can’t see any video of the KR post match interview all I see as I scroll down on latest videos is highlights of last seasons matches

I can’t see any video of the KR post match interview all I see as I scroll down on latest videos is highlights of last seasons matches

Karl Robinson's QPR post match interview is in the ifollow section under VIDEO ARCHIVE ( for some strange reason ).

Have you downloaded the new app?
have you downloaded the new app? On iPhone it’s in the ‘my club’ section

Have you downloaded the new app?

have you downloaded the new app? On iPhone it’s in the ‘my club’ section
Thanks yes I have downloaded the new app and my club section only showing highlights of last seasons matches.
I can get a report of today’s games in News, but no post match interview in my club section as yet.

Back
Top Bottom