Away Match Day Thread +++ 29/08/2020 Friendly Brentford v OUFC+++

Quiz question.............. how many times have OUFC played the first game at a new stadium? :)

question at the end of todays game one player may have played in both games ?
It was a youth/devs game, so most likely Stevens, long or Napa - might have been after Sam and pre Napa, so I'll say Stevens

Incidentally, it would be good to see Jones get 30-45 mins today and/or longie some time at cb

It was a youth/devs game, so most likely Stevens, long or Napa - might have been after Sam and pre Napa, so I'll say Stevens

It was a FA Youth Cup fourth round tie and it was the keeper Stevens who is the only one in todays 2020 first team squad. Lost two nil and was first competitive game at Manchester City training ground stadium which is said to be a better stadium than most league one and a few championship club stadiums.

It was a FA Youth Cup fourth round tie and it was the keeper Stevens who is the only one in todays 2020 first team squad. Lost two nil and was first competitive game at Manchester City training ground stadium which is said to be a better stadium than most league one and a few championship club stadiums.
Thank you.
Incidentally, i seem to remember that none of the MC team ever got anywhere in this country, including the two double barreled jokers we had in on loan

will this thread be transmorphing into the MDT?

Back
Top Bottom