Home Match Day Thread +++ 29/01/2019 OUFC v Barnsley Match Day Thread +++

Well done lads. Only thing is anyone there without access to Twitter (or here) will probably not understand the reasoning if they aren't down with the ultra manifesto.

EDIT: Such as Mr Butler a couple of posts before, for example.

DOUBLE EDIT: Wonder what odds I can get on there being no banners allowed at the next home game...

Last edited:
Lets be honest, the worse the conditions, the better chance we have. Optimistic 1-1 (Henry pen)

2-0 win for us, we do better against the better teams, Henry and Whyte.

heavy pitch may be good for us as they played on saturday COYY

Its going to be a dirty night so predicting is a bit hit and miss. If we produce a similar performance as we did against the Pompey then we should get the 3 points we need badly.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Good evening you mighty Yellows fans.

Some interesting games tonight. With the right results we could jump up to 17th in the table. Our highest position this season I believe.

Games tonight that have a bearing on our position, and the best result for us.

Bradford v Shrewsbury - draw ( or home win if we also win)
Bristol Rovers v Pererborough - away win
Gillingham v Accrington - draw of away win
Oxford v Barnsley - home win

So it's in the hands of the gods, especially the weather gods. Hope the brave at the breeze block stadium are wrapped up very warm.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Im not going to though because every time I do we are absolutely pants!!

Just listening to Robinson on the radio and he is very adept at coming up with an excuse to lose before the match. There’s always a reason that he loses that isn’t his fault or out of his control. This time it’s ‘Barnsley are the best team in the league’ I thought Pompey were before we played them! Annoying to say the least.

bristol Rovers 1 up v Peterborough. Need an equaliser there.

Ruffles, White and Nelson all doing well. Graham should've crossed just then but shot from a tight angle. 2 in the box.

Back
Top Bottom