Home Match Day Thread +++ 28/9/2019 L1 OUFC v Gillingham +++

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left the ground having to nitpick to find something to be negative about! Entertaining attacking football, passing and great movement with cracking goals. They are also doing the hard work, Gorrin is excellent breaking it all up, high work rate and togetherness in the squad.

I know we have to keep going and the run will come to an end, but it feels like a while since it felt like this!

I left the ground having to nitpick to find something to be negative about! Entertaining attacking football, passing and great movement with cracking goals. They are also doing the hard work, Gorrin is excellent breaking it all up, high work rate and togetherness in the squad.

I know we have to keep going and the run will come to an end, but it feels like a while since it felt like this!
The only one I could come up with was Eastwood's clown moment when they hit the post. Get it in Row Z, don't faff about there

The only one I could come up with was Eastwood's clown moment when they hit the post. Get it in Row Z, don't faff about there

Rumours from the North Stand toilets are that Eastwood has taken to dropping acid at half time because we’re always about 3-0 by then and we therefore don’t need a goalkeeper for the second half.

Rumours from the North Stand toilets are that Eastwood has taken to dropping acid at half time because we’re always about 3-0 by then and we therefore don’t need a goalkeeper for the second half.
f391ff4122046215626f623cec639ced.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom