Home Match Day Thread +++ 28/4/2018 OUFC v Rochdale Match Day Thread +++

Ha! I wrote my prediction of m's post on one of borntobeyellow's Past-It notes but it seems to have gone missing.

Reckon this will be very much like the Oldham game.

Tight and both teams trying to avoid losing. Which works into our hands.

No injuries so I'd line up as strong as possible.

Eastwood
Kane Dickie Nelson Ruffels
Ledson
Brannagan Rothwell
Henry
Obika Thomas
Bench:Shearer Martin Mousinho Ricardinho Mowatt Hall GVK
1-0 Obika

Attendance 7450
Need to finish season on a high.

Lining up as strong as possible and having Obika in the side just don’t seem to belong in the same sentence. I’d start with Mehmeti over the body builder any day... alas I think I’m in a minority of one ?. Easy win to close the home season. COYY!

Think were going to see over 8000 Yellow Army tomorrow all in good positive voice, snatch an early goal bouncing off JOs bum, they have to come at us 3-1 to the Yellows.
COYY

I can see anything happening win loss or draw it’s going to be a nailing biting game
All I want is at least a draw but a 4 nil win would do I suppose lol

i hope so, but I doubt that
Think were going to see over 8000 Yellow Army tomorrow all in good positive voice, snatch an early goal bouncing off JOs bum, they have to come at us 3-1 to the Yellows.
COYY[/QU
I hope so but I am 100% sure. Weather not grt.

Sky Sports: "After failing to win any of their first 14 league games away from home this season, the Dale have won five of their last eight on the road (D1 L2), including four of their last five without conceding a goal in those four wins"

If either Wimbledon, Oldham or Walsall lose tomorrow we are safe.
A W.O.W. defeat elsewhere n it doesn't matter what result we get then? ;)

reckon it'll be a tight match ending in a 2-1 home win

Sky Sports: "After failing to win any of their first 14 league games away from home this season, the Dale have won five of their last eight on the road (D1 L2), including four of their last five without conceding a goal in those four wins"
....with Henderson no doubt having been a main factor in that.

I have to say I’m a tad concerned after listening to the iPlayer preview interviews that the emphasis seems to be about us needing one point to survive. Yes I know Todd Kane has said that everyone will be professional and give it their all but I think the message should have been along the lines of ‘Yes we’ve f#cked up this season and it’s the last game in front of our long suffering fans in our stadium and it’s a chance of some redemption by getting the three points. We’ll bust our guts to do it for the supporters’

Or am I being a bit harsh..?

A selfish wish maybe but, 3-0 up in the first half and a bit of party atmosphere in the second half would be ideal. Just relaxing and enjoying the day would be soooooo good! (not to mention the hour and a half drive home after!)

Back
Top Bottom