Home Match Day Thread 28/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Swindon Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sykes, Eastwood and Agyei all need to go in January.

Sykes was culpable for that second goal and was so so poor. Agyei hasn't improved at all since signing. Eastwood - words fail me.

How can we lose to the worst Swindon side in years after they have 2 injuries in the first half and playing a CB up front? How can the entire fan base be calling for Mousinho and Forde to come on and KR makes the subs he does? Serious f*cking inquisition needed, we just rolled over the second half and we could all see it coming.

AND, after all that, what happened to the officials second half?! Consistent and relatively decent first half and the ref got caught up in the derby aspect of it all throwing yellow cards left right and centre for nothing.

Livid isnt the word.

I'm a big KR supporter. I think he's in a lot of credit for last season and the second half of the season before. BUT, the buck has to stop with him. He got it wrong today with woeful subs that totally destroyed the momentum we had built up. He also got this summer so wrong in terms of recruitment. It was so obvious that we needed a big, experienced defender or two. Every signing was another winger. It's madness. KR is starting to remind me of Kevin Keegan in terms of his tactical ability, or lack of. All about attack in the hope that we'll always outscore the opposition. It just doesn't work. Far too one dimensional.

It's too early to even consider getting rid of KR, but the January window is really make or break for him. No excuses, no big talk without any results in the transfer market. He needs to keep his mouth shut, knuckle down and get the back four and GK situation sorted out. Do that and it could be like MApp in the Jan that he signed Roofe et el.

Okay okay... hang on a minute.

It was a shocker and maybe it is indeed time for a change, but a useless c**t,, Really!!

Please behave yourself ... Easty has been a legend for us for a good number of years and this sort of comment is totally unacceptable.
Eastwood had cost us so many goals this year if he was an away keeper we would call him dodgy and he is becoming a liability

Honest question Scotchers. What would it take for you not to defend Karl Robinson?

I get the feeling that even if he came round, pulled down his pants and did a steaming turd in the middle of your driveway you would be like "well maybe he had an upset tummy, poor guy"
Probably more effective than Mark Sykes.

I thought we were great for 55 minutes, really bright and energetic. Taking off McGuane was an odd one as he was playing really well, Henry too was linking well. Obita wasn’t at his most effective but, similar to how Garbutt often was, he gave us a balanced look.

Eastwood messed up massively but I still think he has the edge over Stevens - for now.

For sure we can see those who need to be out the door as was indicated in earlier games..can't do it when it matters....Sykes Agyei Shodipo

I have no idea how we chucked that away against easily the worst side we've played this year.

Yes they were lucky as f**k but worrying signs:

Mental fragility
Inability to dominate both boxes when having control of the game
Shot for and against
Substitutions and disorganisation that followed
Non league level shambles defensively for both goals
Swindon were technically the poorest side we have played but deservedly ( probably ) won the game
because we collapsed mentally and they had nothing to lose in the second half. They won every second
ball and the fouls we committed were just racking up. We just simply beat ourselves by conceding two of the
worst goals you‘ve ever seen. But hang on we did the same thing five months ago at Wembley.
Moore and Eastwood not on the same wave length again.

I think KR must shoulder the blame for today’s second half shambles though - he saw was was going on
but got it all wrong for me.

I'm a big KR supporter. I think he's in a lot of credit for last season and the second half of the season before. BUT, the buck has to stop with him. He got it wrong today with woeful subs that totally destroyed the momentum we had built up. He also got this summer so wrong in terms of recruitment. It was so obvious that we needed a big, experienced defender or two. Every signing was another winger. It's madness. KR is starting to remind me of Kevin Keegan in terms of his tactical ability, or lack of. All about attack in the hope that we'll always outscore the opposition. It just doesn't work. Far too one dimensional.

It's too early to even consider getting rid of KR, but the January window is really make or break for him. No excuses, no big talk without any results in the transfer market. He needs to keep his mouth shut, knuckle down and get the back four and GK situation sorted out. Do that and it could be like MApp in the Jan that he signed Roofe et el.

kr isn't fit to clean Mapps boots, in terms of ability and knowing what a talented player is. All he knows is how to recruit crocks and playing players in the wrong position.
Time to go.

To all those saying the subs were shite. They were but we were already sitting back and inviting pressure. I can see the theory of putting two pacey players on to try and stretch them. Henry with his experience should have stayed on. The issue for me is Sykes. Technically good but how much end product do we get from him in terms of goals and assists? Not much.

We were struggling 2nd half before the substitutions to be fair

The one silver lining is that we didn’t have to experience that in person. Can’t imagine what I’d be feeling right now if I’d had to endure that in person
Can't help thinking that if we had been there, the atmosphere would have given the boys a bit of a shot in the arm/kick up the a**e when they were flagging a bit earlier in the 2nd half.

Eastwood made a huge mistake that cost us...... but Taylor should have made it 2 nil with his guilt edged chance in the first half .....at 2 nil Scum might well have crumbled ....

Im not saying that maybe his time is up.... but I think a bit more respect is required given his history with us...

Calling him a useless c**t crosses a line for me.
This season what would you call him a useless piece of s**t a useless w****r a useless c**t either way he’s useless for us this season and he’s costing us big time

It was a shocker and maybe it is indeed time for a change, but a useless c**t,, Really!!

Please behave yourself ... Easty has been a legend for us for a good number of years and this sort of comment is totally unacceptable.

What have we ever achieved with him in goal? He has cost us far more, fed up of him being picked just because he was a decent shots stopper for a couple of seasons, he had so many flaws to his game it’s a joke.

You had people saying he was better than Archer, that’s ridiculous, you have people saying you can’t play Stevens because he might make mistakes yet Eastwood makes a couple every game.

23 games without a clean sheet, cost us promotion and cost us against them wankers, he’s a useless c**t.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom