Home Match Day Thread 28/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Swindon Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've held off the vilification, but I just can not see what Easty was doing with that 2nd goal. He didn't get within a foot of a ball that no one touched.

that has to be the worst swindon side ive ever f*****g seen.any other oxford team wouldve beaten them by loads and yet we f*****g lose to that.

Easy in hindsight but the two attacking subs when more solid options like Mous and/or Forde available completely screwed us.

One of the worst second half performances I’ve ever seen from us.

McGuane taken off when he was playing well. Shodipo came on and was awful, just awful. Robinson lost us the game with his subs. Don’t ever bring on Shodipo ever again.

Agyei is a striker, not a winger. Taylor was knackered - why not take him off and put Agyei up front? Why take McGuane off when he’s playing well?

Eastwood might as well just go to sleep in the goal every game, because it doesn’t matter what he does, he plays. Why does he even bother putting his boots on? He will play no matter what he did.

I’m absolutely gutted by that.

Agyei has walked round with his hands on his hips, Shodipo didn't look interested and Sykes looked all over the place. The subs let down the rest of the team who worked their socks off for an hour and should have expected the same desire from those coming on.

Eastwood has had a completely nightmare, but we should have had the game out of sight by then.

One bright point....we weren't actually there to watch that shite and gutless second half performance.

If I had a cat I’d be kicking it right now. Angry is not a strong enough word. Fuming even. 2020 is a f**kin s**t year that can ffing do one as well. Can’t even go out and get pissed. We totally bottled it. Feel so down at the moment.

Truly P**s poor second half.
The substitutions were bad but we'd lost all momentum long before that.
Nightmare. Nightmare. Nightmare.

No more excuses for Eastwood, no more worrying that Stevens might make a bad mistake because Eastwood makes a huge one every game, give Stevens a chance because Eastwood is making Paul Kee looking like a safe pair of hands.

What the actual f**k?! Why did Robinson take off our two best players?!

Defence is very poor - even when we were on top, we looked awful down the sides.

My f*****g word ... Swindon did not win that, we lost it.

That second half from the team and management deserves to be ripped to bits. Don't make subs for the f*****g sake of it - make them when you need to. Just because you can make more, it doesn't mean you have to. Agyei, Sykes, Shodipo were all horrendous and weakened us.

The warning signs were there in the first 20 mins of the second half. Passes weren't sticking we sat deeper and deeper. It was counterintuitive to what we had been doing. The positivity gave way to holding on way too early.

Eastwood is done. Finished. Dropped. His head is a mess. I don't know what he was trying to do for their winner. Stevens is in and gets the shirt until he makes as many mistakes as Eastwood has.

Swindon are a nothing side. They'll finish nowhere, possibly down the bottom somewhere. Losing to a side as crap as that is embarrassing.

Shows the importance of good subs, scums subs turned them around, ours self destructed

Absolutely furious. Once they scored you knew they would go on and win it.

No excuses

That was genuinely the worst Swindon side I've seen us play against. We have gifted that to them by trying to hold on to a 1-0 win for over half an hour. Robinson just hasn't got it tactically. Eastwood has got to be dropped. Our CBs can't win a header.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom