Home Match Day Thread 28/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Swindon Town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eastwood
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Forde Gorrin McGuane
Henry Taylor Obita

2-0, Taylor + Ruffels. COYY

Bloody hell i would give anything to be there today, there is simply no better atmosphere than before a Scum Derby.

Please lads, give a s**t. Please Robbo, now is not the time for your tactical tinkering. Players in positions, 90 minutes of focus, and we've got this.

Is this the point where they (scum) lose and start saying “we don’t care as much about you as you do about us”?

I really hope the pride on here doesn’t go before a fall. We have to earn the win!

Eastwood
Long Moore Atkinson Ruffels
Gorrin
Henry Sykes
Agyei Taylor McGuane​

Shame Clare is out as he’d be a definite starter. Not sure what is happening with Cooper but he seems unavailable.

What does the ok part mean I’m confused I can understand the Shrewsbury town bit 😂 but I thought they were playing city tomorrow
It means that their self perception is that theyre only “ok”. It’s a bit of an insecurity complex.

“we’re by far the most ok team, the world has ever seen”.

A bit like the bulimics of English football, vomiting out their inbred reality every time they think of Jeremy Kyle or get asked about their 21st century record against Oxford.

There have been signs that the "old" Oxford are back. Earlier in the season we looked a beaten team, and didn't appear to have the fight to turn games around. Tuesday showed that we don't give up and will fight (literally) to the end.

It was good to see Marcus McGuane front and centre of the pompey battle, and I xan see him being a big player alongside Obita on the left. Gorrin never turns down a battle, and the likes of Longy, Ruffs and Taylor know what this means.

No games are easy, and Swindon will be up for this, but we are by far the better team. Can see nothing but a home win, but the scoreline could be anything. Let's go 3 - 1 just because!! Taylor, Henry, McGuane
Have to agree and I haven’t been a big fan of his since he’s been with us, if he starts it comes on hope he can reproduce what he did on Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom