Home Match Build Up 28/11/2020 L1 OUFC v Swindon Town

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t see the scummers not scoring in this game as we love not keeping clean sheets which is a shame seeing how s**t Swindon are this time compared to other games against them.

3-1 Henry gorrin agyei taylor will be in the stands grabbing his own nuts 😁 we can’t keep a clean sheet they don’t score many so there bound to get at least one on Saturday
I wonder if any of the six fingered freaks will turn up to watch over our fence

I think they’re using ‘sack’ as another word for ‘scrotum’. Best slap a warning on them for making such filthy remarks on a public forum.

Anyway if we win on Saturday I’m going to drive to the stadium and jump in the shower with the lads to celebrate.
I just don’t think you have a realistic view of homosexuality

Clare booking last night means he is out on Saturday, 5 bookings, according to Radox commentary. With Taylor possibly out as well and Ipswich / Hull next week, doesnt look good, but we will see.

I think they’re using ‘sack’ as another word for ‘scrotum’. Best slap a warning on them for making such filthy remarks on a public forum.

Anyway if we win on Saturday I’m going to drive to the stadium and jump in the shower with the lads to celebrate.
Just as long as you remember to wear a mask, I'm sure you'll be welcomed.

Match Officials
Swindon. Ref. Carl Boyeson. Assst. Marc Wilson. Leigh Crowhurst.
4th. Paul Howard.
Ipswich. Ref. Robert Madley. Asst. John Flynn. Daniel Flynn
4th. Darren Blunden

I am hoping that we don’t have a Sunderland or Pompey situation where away fans are there and we aren’t. Please be there boys!

as for Swindon I can’t believe how much they back off in those clips.

I'm ITK and I'm reliably informed that we've used our emergency signing ability to sign Chris Maguire for one game. He not expected to play but has been asked to bring his dancing boots and 8 fingers along on standby.
I really hope we get to see his skills on the pitch at full time.

Love it. Gorrin says in today’s Oxmail they have to keep a cool head on Saturday. Good luck with that one chap.

Love it. Gorrin says in today’s Oxmail they have to keep a cool head on Saturday. Good luck with that one chap.

In fairness to him and it may be really obvious, he's right. Swindon have shot themselves in the foot repeatedly with their lack of discipline in recent years. They've had at least one player sent off in three of the last four meetings (we had MacDonald see red in the FLT match that we discard from the canon of victories) and have lost them all.

Keep your discipline in derby games and it helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom