Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
let a lot of Gillingham's,( Evans instigated), sneaky/nasty tactics go unpunished

a tad too lenient IMO - that aside half decent

yellow card for Brannagan was, IMO, harsh, given what he'd let go/ allowed Gillingham to get away with!

7 from me

Last edited:
He was really poor. Ignored some of the most blatant shirt pulls you'll ever see from corners and allows a team that go out to spoil do a lot of spoiling. Should have stamped his authority on the game early on.

He was really poor. Ignored some of the most blatant shirt pulls you'll ever see from corners and allows a team that go out to spoil do a lot of spoiling. Should have stamped his authority on the game early on.
Yes he did miss some blatant shirt pulling.
Dickie constantly had his shirt tugged in the area in our corners. Mind you the linesman hardly helped

Brought home how clean the West Ham game was-not a shirt pull in sight.
Wish refs would make a stance on this.
6 from me.

Is that the t**t who blocks everyone on twitter?

Was a 7 upto 75 mins and was consistent with his mistakes either way generally. But that last 15 mins was awful so a 5 it is.

How did their fullback not get booked for the 30-40 yard shirt pull on James Henry?!

Was a 7 upto 75 mins and was consistent with his mistakes either way generally. But that last 15 mins was awful so a 5 it is.

How did their fullback not get booked for the 30-40 yard shirt pull on James Henry?!
Being consistent with his mistakes still makes him effing awful in my book. How people are giving him 6,7,8s is beyond me but we all see things differently. I thought he was one of the worst we've had. Perhaps people are happy just because we won.

Being consistent with his mistakes still makes him effing awful in my book. How people are giving him 6,7,8s is beyond me but we all see things differently. I thought he was one of the worst we've had. Perhaps people are happy just because we won.
Watching the highlights showed a good few of the blatant shirt pulls that were allowed to go on. Henry being held up for over 20 yards is just ridiculous, ok, advantage played but, no card to follow?
Mrs Lounger, very astutely, decided that he was feeling sorry for Gillingham and treated them more sympathetically!

He played a couple of good advantages which led to good chances. However he let too many niggly fouls go unpunished. He had little support from his “assistant “ in front of the South Stand.

Another whistler who let the first hack on Fosu go unpunished and then the opposition cuts the lad down every time he passes them.

Very poor. At least Sunderland had to pay the ref at theirs this one was just Mr. Barroclough. Feeble.

Just to add, having watched the extended highlights James Henry having his shirt tugged for so long and their player not getting booked, regardless of playing on was utterly ridiculous.

As an aside on the extended highlights, iFollow obviously had sympathy for Gillingham as they showed pretty much every time they got near our goal. :)

I thought the ref did alright at least he refused their penalty appeals though a few more yellow cards could have been given

btw Ifollow broadcast is very good showing the whole match with radox commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom