Not open for further replies.
Stevens

McNally Moore Thorniley Seddon

McGuane Gorrin Brannagan

Sykes Taylor Whyte

Subs. Eastwood, Mousinho, Forde, LCP, Holland, Cooper, Winnall

Out. Long, Hanson, Williams, Henry, Bodin

Hello lads/ladettes

I went to see Oxford for the first time in many years last week vs Crewe and thought you played well. I'm taking my son this Saturday so hoping for a win.

I thought players numbers 8, 6 and 23 looked decent vs Crewe, but don't know names yet. Do you think they will start?

Think it'll be too earlier for our many walking wounded to start it'll be another mismatched team.

Stevens
Forde Moore Thornily Seddon
Gorrin
Sykes Brannagan
Whyte Taylor Holland

If Holland is still ill we might see the diamond back with Winnall in. Gonna go for 3-1, attackers start to recognise where the goal is and we look proper decent. CamBran, Taylor, Whyte.

Hello lads/ladettes

I went to see Oxford for the first time in many years last week vs Crewe and thought you played well. I'm taking my son this Saturday so hoping for a win.

I thought players numbers 8, 6 and 23 looked decent vs Crewe, but don't know names yet. Do you think they will start?

Yes, yes, and no - injured.

we wont be wearing the losers (black) kit at home on Saturday ... so a home win , 3-0

At the moment ticket sales not looking great, running about 400 behind as that for Charlton game. There were very few "on the day walk up" ticket sales for Charlton, which was a bit odd. So might catch up with good on the day sales.

Hate to say it, but this is pretty much a must win! I don't think any promotion winning team loses 3 matches on the bounce. Luckily Lincoln look weak compared to last year, and I can't see them presenting much of a challenge.

Hate to say it, but this is pretty much a must win! I don't think any promotion winning team loses 3 matches on the bounce. Luckily Lincoln look weak compared to last year, and I can't see them presenting much of a challenge.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It`s fudging August!
A fortnight ago we were lauding a "great start, better than normal etc etc".

2-1 win - depending on who is fit!

At the moment ticket sales not looking great, running about 400 behind as that for Charlton game. There were very few "on the day walk up" ticket sales for Charlton, which was a bit odd. So might catch up with good on the day sales.

I noticed that when I bought my 2 yesterday. But it is the bank holiday weekend so alot of people will be away.

I hope we don’t rush Holland back, we seem to keep trying to get him in the starting lineup then he breaks down again. The stupid reversion to only 3 subs means it’s harder to slowly bring back players by giving them 10, then 15, then 20 mins but maybe a game or two off the bench before starting him again?

Plus that means Cooper can start on the left 😉

I hope we don’t rush Holland back, we seem to keep trying to get him in the starting lineup then he breaks down again. The stupid reversion to only 3 subs means it’s harder to slowly bring back players by giving them 10, then 15, then 20 mins but maybe a game or two off the bench before starting him again?

Plus that means Cooper can start on the left 😉
Yeah that makes sense, lets see what he can do.

Just slightly too early for a 'must win' I would have thought.
I would think that a number of promoted teams have lost 2 league games in a row (not sure that you can include a game away v a team a Division higher playing half a reserve team)
Barnsley were bottom 3 at Christmas and went up.

I would think that a number of promoted teams have lost 2 league games in a row (not sure that you can include a game away v a team a Division higher playing half a reserve team)

Just slightly?

Yeh, wait 'til ten to three tomorrow.

• React
Reactions: m
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom