Home Match Day Thread 27/11/2021 L1: OUFC v Rotherham United

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry chaps ..no ref watch..made it the the turnstiles but felf rough...had a mini stroke! ..
Missed the game .. managed to get to car n home ...patamedics called, took me to a & e ....being kept in jr atm ...did we get a decent result? .. just been allowed online access
Blimey Sarge!! Hope you recover quickly. You haven't felt well since the booster have you? And you had tests yesterday didn't you?

Sorry chaps ..no ref watch..made it the the turnstiles but felf rough...had a mini stroke! ..
Missed the game .. managed to get to car n home ...patamedics called, took me to a & e ....being kept in jr atm ...did we get a decent result? .. just been allowed online access
You've been saying things haven't been quite right for a few days, so hope you get yourself sorted very quickly..

Sorry to hear that, Sarge. Hope youโ€™re feeling better soon ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Speedy recovery, Sarge! We want you back on here and at games again soon ๐Ÿ‘.

Hope you're back up and running soon mate. Take it easy.

For me, itโ€™d be Luke Mac and Moore at centre half next week.

JT can feel a little hard done by, but McNally is our player and our asset. If he can play and flourish, then he has to play before a loan player.
Agree with this. I actually think that parts of his game are much stronger than Thorniley's and as you say he's our player.
MOTM for me in the last two games.

Pretty reasonable summary from Millerโ€™s fans. Disagree about the yellows though as theyโ€™re feeling hard done by on that,

They had two that looked clean cut in the opening four minutes that werenโ€™t given and theyโ€™re a very physical side. Seemed a decent ref to me.
Yes, pretty fair, but are they blind to the blatant fouls and holding done by their own players.

Also, someone needs to tell one of their posters, and player, that an offside offence can be given in your own half.

Sod the football, hope you are doing OK mate. Will spin some vinyl for luck later.

You missed a great piece of entertainment, Sarge. Nearly nicked it at the end, but a great battling performance by the lads. Happy with the draw. Thoroughly deserved IMHO. Herby Kane it total sh*te though He struggled to hold his game together even down at this level. No self respecting club would even consider taking him backโ€ฆโ€ฆโ€ฆ

Good luck, fella, and get well soon. Sarge.

Regards from Ox4d Oldman (retired crab).

Yes, pretty fair, but are they blind to the blatant fouls and holding done by their own players.

Also, someone needs to tell one of their posters, and player, that an offside offence can be given in your own half.
No it can't

Sorry to hear that, I had one myself earlier this year made a full recovery in about a month, hopefully it was just a warning.

Take care mate.

Sarge. It was a decent result, in fact it was a great result. Hope your assessment is just as positive. Maybe it was a shot across the bows. How is your blood pressure? Keep posting mate....you are near to 40000! Get well soon.

Jesus! I hope you have a speedy recovery.

All the best mate, get well soon

If anyone thought we had a depleted squad... take a look at Belenenses v Benfica in the Portuguese League tonight.

Belenenses have been hit with Covid and only have 9 players starting tonight, including a 20 year old keeper playing out on pitch.

Half time and it's 7-0... but TO WHO CHRIS KAMARA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom