Away Match Build Up 27-10-2020 L1 Charlton Athletic v OUFC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the Valley, THAT 3-2 win was probably in my top 5 of the best games of football I've ever seen live.

Didnt give us much of a chance going into that game and unfortunately can't see us getting much from this one. I'll take a draw (or a 93rd minute winner from Shodipo)...

Once this thread closes tonight there will be a need for a match day thread. Who's going to start it?

I've started too many lately and I'm fed up with getting the blame for us losing or the match being called off. :sick:

Charlton will be up there looking for the automatics, with a new owner, and more additions no doubt in the January. With our injuries and being away.
CAFC 3 OUFC 0
Any news anyone on the free transfer??

Once this thread closes tonight there will be a need for a match day thread. Who's going to start it?

I've started too many lately and I'm fed up with getting the blame for us losing or the match being called off. :sick:
Do it one more time, just to check it isn't you ?

Begs the question why, when we had a free weekend again, did we play a internal game at the training ground?

Surely it would have been better to reduce all the squad before what’s a very busy fixture list...
They started but after seeing what it did to Liam Kelly decided against it.

I am optimistic. We will get an early goal through Taylor - keep a clean sheet and score again late with Sykes. Fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom