Home Match Day Thread +++ 27/04/2019 OUFC v Doncaster Rovers Match Day Thread +++

Here we go, last home game of the season.

Going for a thrilling 2-2.
we're on a brilliant run at the moment.... with the elusive Erick Thorhir in town ( his magic unicorn unconfirmed as yet)and at the game, I reckon a home win, with another late winner Ruffles getting a hat trick of smash n grabs for the season with the winner in a 3-2 thriller .... Sykes & Long with a goal apiece too..... two more youngsters get first team cameo appearances/ experiences off the bench as well

The game will be of secondary importance with all eyes on the director's box trying to figure out who is in attendance and their respective armlength-to-pocket-depth ratios.

I predict is Erick is there and will be joyously welcomed by the East Stand with multiple reditions of "Get your chequebook out for the lads" to which he responds with a double thumbs up.

Mixed feelings on the pitch as we pump Donny 3-0 but then bid farewell to the Admiral.

we're on a brilliant run at the moment.... with the elusive Erick Thorhir in town ( his magic unicorn unconfirmed as yet)and at the game, I reckon a home win, with another late winner Ruffles getting a hat trick of smash n grabs for the season with the winner in a 3-2 thriller .... Sykes & Long with a goal apiece too..... two more youngsters get first team cameo appearances/ experiences off the bench as well

I don't think we'll be using any U18s Sarge, they're scrapping for a title at the moment. They got brought along on Monday as there was no fixture clash.

I don't think we'll be using any U18s Sarge, they're scrapping for a title at the moment. They got brought along on Monday as there was no fixture clash.
u23s avail though.... yep, u18s joint top in their league ( with tomorrows away opponents southend u18s ...and next saturdays home opponents, scum u18s)

u23s avail though.... yep, u18s joint top in their league ( with tomorrows away opponents southend u18s ...and next saturdays home opponents, scum u18s)
Our U23 team are essentially our U18s though. Don't think there's anyone in there that isn't out on loan or going to be released this summer.

Our U23 team are essentially our U18s though. Don't think there's anyone in there that isn't out on loan or going to be released this summer.
Ive watched a few U23s games , some had a 'young' line up with a few u18s ... others didnt... there certainly are several U23s out on loan, but not all of them... Napa isnt , for example

So Ruffles gets a hat trick of smash and grabs and Sykes and Long a goal apiece and it will be 3-2....... Hmmm ?

Nico Jones is due to start according to KR.
Nelson or Dickie on the bench?

Back
Top Bottom