Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
Was okish until the last 15 mins after which he got almost every call totally wrong IMO
Wouldve had a steady 6 but for his ridiculous decisions late on so its a generous 2 from me

He had a decent game in my opinion. Showed fewer yellow cards than he had the opportunity to. Can't believe Gorrin came away from that match without one, and it took Baptiste about 5/6 fouls to get in the book.

Lincoln will probably be having more of a moan on their forum. We had to scrap for that win and looked much nastier than usual.

That being said, there seems to be a new loophole in the passback rule. Playing the ball back to the keeper with the thigh or knee surely counts as a pass in my book.

He had a decent game in my opinion. Showed fewer yellow cards than he had the opportunity to. Can't believe Gorrin came away from that match without one, and it took Baptiste about 5/6 fouls to get in the book.

Lincoln will probably be having more of a moan on their forum. We had to scrap for that win and looked much nastier than usual.

That being said, there seems to be a new loophole in the passback rule. Playing the ball back to the keeper with the thigh or knee surely counts as a pass in my book.
What about every time when one of their guys went down the got a free kick we go down we get sod all, so not very good at all.

Last edited:
First half he didn’t book either Taylor or Gorrin for what were nailed on bookings. I was beginning to think that we had bagged ourselves a homer ref at last, but no...
Second half, he blew for a free kick to them every time they fell to the floor (which was a lot).
Then again, he could have sent off Mousinho late on so... he was f*****g marvellous!????

Was ok, how Gorrin didn't get booked for that challenge I don't know.

MApp complaining that Mousinho should have got sent off is ridiculous, unless the rule has suddenly been changed as Dickie was in between their player and the goal. It was cynical, yes, but it was a caution so the Ref got that spot on.

Started as ten ended up a four, how dare you breathing on a Lincoln player in a tackle.

Yep, never a red for Mousinho as the rules are.

Thought the Ref paid good attention to some of the small things but the weird blow on a Lincoln player, give away a free kick thing got a bit much and ruined the flow of the match.

So that pass back in the first half he blew for a free kick to us, then somehow changed his mind,how did he come to that decision?If it was from the linesman fair enough if he just changed his mind after giving it that's not good.

So that pass back in the first half he blew for a free kick to us, then somehow changed his mind,how did he come to that decision?If it was from the linesman fair enough if he just changed his mind after giving it that's not good.

That’s what I’d like to know. I sort of follow the decision, but don’t see how it leads to a drop ball.

Anyone who is up with the latest laws of the game able to explain this one?

• React
Reactions: m
Rabbit in the headlights performance, looked panicky and impulsive generally. However can forgive him the pass back, clearly he blew for what looked a pass back but linesman told him touch wasnt by foot. Mous yellow was correct too was a long way out with cover.

Wasn’t a back pass as it came off his knee. Only off the foot is classed as a back pass. He thought it was of the foot - Lino told him it wasn’t

Wasn’t a back pass as it came off his knee. Only off the foot is classed as a back pass. He thought it was of the foot - Lino told him it wasn’t

I agree but I believe it is knee or below (could be wrong as a while since I looked) is a back pass. From memory that came off his thigh yesterday.

Law 12:

An indirect free kick is awarded if a goalkeeper, inside their penalty area, commits any of the following offences:
  • touches the ball with the hand/arm, unless the goalkeeper has clearly kicked or attempted to kick the ball to release it into play, after:
    • it has been deliberately kicked to the goalkeeper by a team-mate
    • receiving it directly from a throw-in taken by a team-mate

KICK: (CED)... to hit someone or something with the foot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom