Away Match Day Thread +++ 26/12/2017 Gillingham v OUFC match day thread +++

I wouldn't make wholesale changes line-up wise...that's just a sign of panic.

Just the six changes then.
If this comes off then I salute the manager.
If not, he's surely on extremely thin ice.

So what is going to happen today? Plenty of changes, that is what everybody wanted. But will they gel? Probably not so good in the first half and we go for the break lucky to still be at 0-0. But A bit of a shuffle to regain the fokuss will see us come out on top 2-0.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

Wouldn’t be surprised if we’ve been asked by Huddersfield not to risk Payne as they’ve got him a loan deal sorted at a Championship club

Well, changes were asked for and changes were granted! A big game for some players today, I feel.

Surely it's a case of player rotation and keeping their sanity + not one for the conspiracy theorists!

The last one wasn't a game where you can keep the same team and let the players work thought it.

No iFollow yet?

Prediction: 2-1 to Gillingham and the forum goes into meltdown.

(Saturday was a fluke. We aren't going to make the play-offs and we aren't going to be relegated.)

It’s a recognition that the 0-7 was a complete shambles
If Payne were being recalled he wouldn’t even be on the bench
A heavy thumping today and Pep will be on his way
Eales has put a lot of money into the club (even if he has got a lot of it back through great signings) and these people don’t like to be humiliated, which is exactly what happened on Saturday
If Carroll plays well, that should be the last we see of Tiandelli in an Oxford shirt, and most likely in professional football

Much respect to every single one of these fans (y)(y)(y)

DR-RbHTWkAE0NQF.jpg:large

Martin has been mostly decent this season from what i've seen, think some are letting last seasons shambolic performeances linger in their minds a bit too much, give him a chance

Well aren't we a bunch of grumps and grouches. We will win by two goals and one will be a screamer, faith will be almost restored, lessons will have been learnt and I can get started on the Christmas wine as a celebration

Martin has been mostly decent this season from what i've seen, think some are letting last seasons shambolic performeances linger in their minds a bit too much, give him a chance
Good with ball at feet but when it comes to defensively he's been poor. Seems like whenever he's one on one with a striker he drops to the floor like a sack of s**t. Northampton perfect example of this.

Wow. It's a team full of changes. Maybe it's what is needed after Wigan, although smacks of desperation from Pep. I guess he might as well go down fighting.

Three up, eh? Good man, fair play to him. C'mon then, fight back from Saturday the proper way.

Hope with that line-up we can win. Gives a few of the players in the squad the chance to stand up and be counted. COYY!!!

Back
Top Bottom