Away Match Day Thread 26/09/20 L1 - Accrington Stanley V OUFC

Head says 1-1, heart says 1-2.
We desperately need a good performance even if we don’t win.

Head says 1-0 :(
Heart says time we humped someone 0-4
Heart is stupid.

Two for Taylor piling in at the back post, one scorcher from Atkinson have dribbled it up from the back and battering it in from 30 yards, and one comedy own goal caused by the intense pressure from our front line.

Oxford rarely play well when I watch on TV so I'm taking one for the team and will not watch us dig deep and get out first win of the season.

2-1 Oxford, Taylor and Henry.

I too have decided to stick with Radox only today. Worst case scenario they always make it sound like a different game to the reality. Not sure how to call it today. Would I take a draw right now? Probably - just to kickstart our season. COYY

4-2 Oxford win. Taylor hat-trick and Atkinson with the goals.

It’ll be a tough game, Accrington have started ok.
But considering that most teams, horses and golfers that I have ever put money on are prone to doing exactly the opposite to what I predict, it’s a 2-0 win to Accrington today.

We're going to concede, so we'll need to score at least two but can we do that? Not expecting much from today as there still appears to be a playoff hangover, I'll be happy if we score our first league goal of the season.

Will take a point and signs that we are more coordinated going forward.
Might go with 2-2 and two league debuts

Quietly confident things may begin to change for the better today ( albeit the crown ground isn't much of a happy hunting ground) ... 1-2 away win, late, late winner

Feel we're still a couple of games and at least one signing away from going into this kind of game with confidence. Expect Stanley to keep it simple by pressing our midfield hard from the off to force errors and look to exploit nerves in our backline. They're an efficient but unspectacular outfit. Would be happy with a draw.

I feel we will get our season up and running today.
3-0 to the U’S

COYY

Back
Top Bottom