Away Match Day Thread 26/09/20 L1 - Accrington Stanley V OUFC

They’ve done well not to get absolutely whacked today after Swansea’s start.

I’ll be surprised if they have a shot on target before Christmas.

This is the legacy of the Football League rewarding the luckiest season in history. They’re gash.
What one Wycombe fab wrote on their match day thread

Foul on Wheeler for the first, second was offside. But can’t deny we deserve to be losing.

a fairly familiar theme ??

Afternoon campers. No idea what's going to happen today, Accy are no mugs. But my heart says the lads are going to show us what they are capable of. 2-0 win for the mighty Yellows.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS[/color

Eastwood, Clare, Moore, Atkinson, Long
Forde, Kelly, Henry, Hall
Taylor, Agyei.

Subs: Stevens, Lofthouse, Elechi, Brannagan, McGuane, Cooper, Osei Yaw

Conventional 4-4-2? Or Hall pushed up into 4-3-3..?
Would guess Forde in centre mid, Henry behind striker and Agyei and Hall on the wings

What one Wycombe fab wrote on their match day thread

Foul on Wheeler for the first, second was offside. But can’t deny we deserve to be losing.

a fairly familiar theme ??

Bazzer , Wycombe were comprehensively played off the park. It was like Swansea were playing a different sport to Wycombe.

I know we’ve got injury problems but comparing that team to the one we had 12 months ago is depressing

Anyone else having problems with IFollow....I've got an image, but just a slowly spinning half circle rather than any video.

Usual Einstein of the football world on radox...spending other people's money i.e. non season ticket holders paying more than others... don't hold your breath about rent wavers not from someone looking at hotel revenues.

Interesting that Hall and Agyei are both starting. Bit worried about the midfield. Have no idea on the result even a point would be welcome a win would be excellent

Back
Top Bottom