Away Match Day Thread 26/01/21 L1 - Rochdale V OUFC

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
In the cold wintery Spotland mist there was a shining light

Esr1IJDW8AAkWAR

As a side note, their have been 32 goals In Rochdales last 6 games, 26 in ours. Can’t fault that for entertainment.

We agree to disagree.
A season is 46 games. No way in my view can you be in a relegation dog fight after what 12 games?
And the contributors comment was that we WERE in a relegation battle not could be.
I agree we should agree to disagree but only if you agree.

Simply my thoughts are dominated by "bloody hell" what a finish to the match!!

That was watching through the fingers stuff at times as we decided to abandon defending like Rochdale have. Great if you are a neutral though. Some fantastic goals from both teams as well, notably the finish for their 2nd and, of course, James Henry's thunderbolt. Amazing composure from Mide for the winner as well.

I hope Rochdale don't go down as that is a ballsy way to play.

Four quality goals. Shodipo was an amazing precision finish I was convinced when he hit it that it was well wide but actually genius. Goal of the season is going to be some competition!

Was a great win , but the defence was lacking tonight, with the marking .... need to tighten up and put use in the play offs for sure.

Elliot 40 yarder and Aldridge last minute winner Carlisle Feb 1996. What happened next was one of the most amazing run of results in the history of the club. Felt like that again. Let's not waste it.

Absolute facials going on in that picture! Cracking end to a crazy game!

As someone else said, you must be utterly bemused if you're a Rochdale fan, they score goals for absolute fun but have more holes in their defence than the nets attached to their goal

Great result, boys dug in and really worked their socks off in that 2nd half!

Also enjoyed Stevie kinniburgh's commentary, passion and insight.

Up the U's!

Back
Top Bottom