Home Match Build Up 25/9/2021 L1: OUFC v Gillingham

Status
Not open for further replies.
4 points minimum from this & Accrington keeps us at a 1.5 PPG average over the first 10 games. This is the far more winnable game.

Stevens
Long Moore Thorniley Seddon
Sykes Kane Brannagan
Whyte Taylor Holland

6-2 I’m going for a goalfest after the bore draw against Wycombe.I think winnall will finally score 🤞 Taylor to get x3 agyei ans Whyte with the others fatty Evans will get sent off Robinson will get a yellow card
If that all don’t happen then I think 0-0 will be most likely score

Can't leave Sykes out, Cam has to play, Kane has to start. I would also be tempted to play Whyte in the strikers roll. I would love it if Dan came good but I can't see it, and I think Matty T needs a rest.

6-2 I’m going for a goalfest after the bore draw against Wycombe.I think winnall will finally score 🤞 Taylor to get x3 agyei ans Whyte with the others fatty Evans will get sent off Robinson will get a yellow card
If that all don’t happen then I think 0-0 will be most likely score
Isn't he injured (again)

I want a win. My heart says we will win.

...and an Ugly goal from a Gillingham throw-in will say it all

I have to admit, this is the first game I have started to feel less confident about.

I want a win. My heart says we will win.

...and an Ugly goal from a Gillingham throw-in will say it all

I have to admit, this is the first game I have started to feel less confident about.
They use the long throw a lot and are a horrible bunch, but can play more football than Wycombe. If we play well and stand up to them we will win, if we ponce about and give away lots of set pieces we'll lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom