Votes: 3 12.5%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
Thought he had a reasonably decent match, couldve been a bit stricter but was fairly consistent

7/10 from me

Two refs in a row with very little experience who handled their games very well. Glad to see VAR has one benefit for football at least!

As I've just written on FV, it is good to see a new ref in our league. If we have two new refs coming up from below some of the regular refs must be moving on.
Our old friend Trevor Kettle, appears to be slowly being demoted to League 2. In Aug/Sept he referred 5 games in Lge 1 and only one in Lge 2. But come Jan/Feb that ratio changed to 5 in Lge 2 and 3 in Lge 1.

As I've just written on FV, it is good to see a new ref in our league. If we have two new refs coming up from below some of the regular refs must be moving on.
Our old friend Trevor Kettle, appears to be slowly being demoted to League 2. In Aug/Sept he referred 5 games in Lge 1 and only one in Lge 2. But come Jan/Feb that ratio changed to 5 in Lge 2 and 3 in Lge 1.

Can they please speed up/finish the process with Trevor Kettle and give him 0 League 1 games (or at least none of ours!)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom