Home Match Day Thread +++ 25/10/2019 L1 OUFC v Rochdale MDT+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
got to be a win hasn’t it after recent weeks. fancy a late Ruffels winner to make it 2-1

This does have a bit of a banana skin feel about it, but then I've thought that for a few games, and the boys just keep delivering. Another strong performance. Home win.

Not sure if Sykes should start this week...Henry back out wide, Baptiste to start, Mackie in obvs, Dickie back in for Moore, the rest as it was last weekend.

This is a vintage "Oxford on a good run so will naturally lose this one" game. Going for 2-2, throwing away a goal lead twice despite dominating the whole game.

tight game in the rain, 2-1 home win , Henry and Ruffels late on with a smash n grab last min winner

This does have a bit of a banana skin feel about it, but then I've thought that for a few games, and the boys just keep delivering. Another strong performance. Home win.

Not sure if Sykes should start this week...Henry back out wide, Baptiste to start, Mackie in obvs, Dickie back in for Moore, the rest as it was last weekend.
Exactly how I feel too. Rochdale are on a bit of a roll, 3 wins on the bounce, allbeit against admittedly not the best opposition. I'd take a scrappy 1-0 all day for this game, gonna be chucking it down too which is a shame as I can see the crowd not being the best despite recent good results and calls for more bums on seats.
Put it this way - another 3 points and I'm defo gonna be believing this could be our year.....

PLAYED FOR BOTH : includes Paul Simpson, Bill Calder, Tony Buck, Deane Smalley, Joe Cooke,
Gary Shelton and Phil Edwards.

CnGvG_nXYAEoK3x

I’m gutted to be missing Saturday and Tuesdays game due to family holiday booked for half term. So I will have to settle for the radio.
Tough game tomorrow as Rochdale are in good recent form.
2-1 to the U’S including another Matty Taylor goal.

COYY

I’m gutted to be missing Saturday and Tuesdays game due to family holiday booked for half term. So I will have to settle for the radio.
Tough game tomorrow as Rochdale are in good recent form.
2-1 to the U’S including another Matty Taylor goal.

COYY
Taylor suspended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom