Home Match Day Thread +++ 25/10/2019 L1 OUFC v Rochdale MDT+++

Status
Not open for further replies.
After nearly 70 years following this side when we are at home and the favourite to win, when there is likely to be a good crowd, and we have a good record against the side-----Then I worry!!!!!!!!!!

U’s v ‘Dale 2004 :

EHopUvGX0AA-YpL

I’m gutted to be missing Saturday and Tuesdays game due to family holiday booked for half term. So I will have to settle for the radio.
Tough game tomorrow as Rochdale are in good recent form.
2-1 to the U’S including another Matty Taylor goal.

COYY
He’s banned

Got to fancy us to win this, Rochdale are not a bad side, but if we play with that hard running, smart passing game, then they will struggle to live with us. 3-0. Henry to celebrate his new contract with a brace and a Dickie header from a corner.??

Head says 2-1 with an Eastwood error, Heart says 4-0 Mackie Henry and Fosu x2.

Torrid weather spoiling our afternoon footy but we will have the intelligence to play to the conditions and ease a win.

Another clean sheet .

2-0

Fosu and Henry

Brannagan an Dickie to shine in a 2-1 win. Rochdale take an early lead but Oxfords run continues.
brannagan to score in the 66th minute as the crowd applaud the late Andy James, who will be looking on from above.
weather looks awful for today. Crowd just nudges 7000 with 7001 in attendance. Courtesy of me and my missus.

Will have to miss this one as I'm at my nan's 90th birthday along with one of my uncles who is a Swindon fan [emoji1785])

Hoping to check in later on the back of a 3-0 win (Fosu, Henry, Brannagan, of course)

A34 was due to have a full and partial closure round Oxford this weekend but was fully open at 9.30am today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom