• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
Fairly decent ref today ...and got all the VAR 2nd look at decisions right too

8/10 from me

Why didnt they do a var for the shove on browne when he was shooting? Def penalty.

Didn't see much if anything wrong with performance. Most of those debatable moments were judged correctly and VAR backed the ref.

Yeah I agree, he and his assistants got everything right, but perhaps could of at least looked at the push on Browne.

One of the best referees we’ve had for a long time.

Not sure why the dive didn’t get a yellow for trying to win a penalty.

also watching on tv with some neutrals they thought the early tackle was a straight red. I would be inclined to agree

Best choice of the day was by Gorrin to foul that breakaway and take the yellow...otherwise we are out of the cup. Top shithousery

The difference in refereeing levels between the 3 prem teams we’ve played to your regularly L1 is mind blowing. Why do they need VAR

This was yet another case with VAR where the attending fans are relatively in the Dark, Watching on tv live it was clear it was offside both times "Before replays or using VAR" so sat at home it was never anything to worry about whilst those attending had to endure the wait.

What has also been noticeable since the garbage was introduced is that the TV people/commentators are aware of decisions well before the fans attending and that cannot be correct.

it was bad enough before VAR when the pundits always looked for reasons why it was not a goal etc but now it is turning into a circus for tv.

The referee and his assistants were very good and an 8 for me, though the foul on Baptiste was a red and was surprised neither the ref nor VAR thought so.

This was yet another case with VAR where the attending fans are relatively in the Dark, Watching on tv live it was clear it was offside both times "Before replays or using VAR" so sat at home it was never anything to worry about whilst those attending had to endure the wait.

What has also been noticeable since the garbage was introduced is that the TV people/commentators are aware of decisions well before the fans attending and that cannot be correct.

it was bad enough before VAR when the pundits always looked for reasons why it was not a goal etc but now it is turning into a circus for tv.

The referee and his assistants were very good and an 8 for me, though the foul on Baptiste was a red and was surprised neither the ref nor VAR thought so.

tbh both offsides were pretty obvious even to us at the other end up in the gods! No need for VAR at all.

I said at the time I thought Lascelles was lucky to escape with a yellow card - it was a reckless tackle and he was out of control.

VAR really changes the crowd dynamic - all three decisions were obvious on Saturday and the breaks in play unnecessary. Also, why wasn't Joelinton booked for a dive if it wasn't a penalty?

I don't think it was a penalty, but neither do I think it was a dive. The player was trying to avoid a challenge which looked like it was going to come but Ruffs wisely pulled out of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom