+++ 25/09/2019 League Cup OUFC V West Ham United +++

Sarge

God like member
I fancy a late 1-0 win and payback fora few few seasons back at their place in the same competion.

Rob Hall off the bench to grab the glory

PLAYED FOR BOTH : includes Toni Martinez, Marcus Browne, Robert Hall, Ray Houghton, Rufus Brevett,
Andy Melville and Joey Beauchamp.

C49fphMXAAAELU3

If Robbo intends to rest a few:

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Cadden Thorne Baptiste
Woodburn Taylor Forde

SUBS: Agyei, Mackie, Sykes, Mous, Brannagan, Henry, Stevens
Pretty good team, capable of getting the win, with a bit of luck on our side, and some great players to bring off the bench if need be.

Looking forward to this!

COYY

2 - 1 Oxford - Woodburn and Taylor.

I think that we could punish a complacent West Ham to sneak a lead and then hang on through desperate defending for the last 30mins!

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Ruffels
Baptiste Thorne Brannagan
Cadden Taylor Forde

Stevens Mousinho Sykes Woodburn Fosu Agyei Hall

1-0
Matty Taylor. Penalty. Give Gorrin Henry and Mackie etc a night off.

The referee is Robert Jones. He primarily refs in the Championship, Last season, 30 matches in Championship, 3 in Lge 1. This season 5 in Championship, none in Lge 1. Also doesn't appear he has reffed in prem, so a new ref for both teams which must be a bit unusual.

The referee is Robert Jones. He primarily refs in the Championship, Last season, 30 matches in Championship, 3 in Lge 1. This season 5 in Championship, none in Lge 1. Also doesn't appear he has reffed in prem, so a new ref for both teams which must be a bit unusual.
Likes his cards though!

I am surprised at so many changes.
I guess that playing Baptiste, Forde, Moore, Taylor, Long would not weaken the team.much?

I think the suggested changes will make us more solid. Cadden for Long, Forde for Fosu, Baptiste for Henry or Woodburn, Thorne maybe for Gorrin - all decent changes at our level. My only worry would be with Moore at the back who has struggled a little. We'll have to change the way we play but can still be strong enough to give West Ham a game.

Back
Top Bottom