+++ 25/09/2019 League Cup OUFC V West Ham United +++

Foods pretty poor in there these days tbh, use to go there all the time but gave up last season
I can't say that it was ever good but, as something before the game, sitting at a table, it's better than some! Never pay full price for food as they are always sending vouchers out for something. Tonight it's £5.00 for a pizza or a burger. Saturday game we go for Farr's but evening games and having driven up from Hampshire, it's just easier.

Doing the same here. A34 hopefully won't have any overnight closures for the drive back!
Also looking forward to some fine dining chez Frankie and Benny's delightful little eatery. (got loads of vouchers so cost is b****r all!)
https://www.oxfordmail.co.uk/news/1... Not sure if still in place will have a check

Last edited:
Doing the same here. A34 hopefully won't have any overnight closures for the drive back!
Also looking forward to some fine dining chez Frankie and Benny's delightful little eatery. (got loads of vouchers so cost is b****r all!)
Frankie and Bennies, save yourself the bother flog the vouchers and go to the chippy instead. Had a meal there about 3 weeks ago never again but then again they’re closing down. If not the chippy go and experience the fine fare on offer at the bird ?

I can't say that it was ever good but, as something before the game, sitting at a table, it's better than some! Never pay full price for food as they are always sending vouchers out for something. Tonight it's £5.00 for a pizza or a burger. Saturday game we go for Farr's but evening games and having driven up from Hampshire, it's just easier.
I guess, it use to be good value for money but it’s defo gone down hill! Need a few more options round the ground really.

About 30 Hammers at the station just now, looks like session on for them then ?

Back
Top Bottom