+++ 25/09/2019 League Cup OUFC V West Ham United +++

I’d play:

Eastwood
Long Dickie Moore Berkoe
Thorne
Baptiste Sykes
Agyei Mackie Forde

Give Taylor 25-30 mins then start him on Sat.​

I wouldnt put Moore back in Mous and Dickie barely put a foot wrong. I would also keep Gorrin he has the skill to mount counterattacks when we are under the cosh as we probably will be from time to time. Apart from that I would make some changes

IFollow won't have the game tonight. Anyone know how else to stream the game from outside the UK? Dodgy websites welcome.....

impossible to give predictions for us at the moment, could be anything from penalties, getting ‘hammered’, us giving them a spanking or a boring 1-0 either way.
would be great obviously for the win but the league is more important (plus a nice run in the fa cup)

Pompeyyellows are heading up tonight think I will leave a bit earlier than when we came up for the Man City game as we arrived at 5pm and the car parks were nearly full. So planning on leaving work at 3pm today. Cant wait COYY

Pompeyyellows are heading up tonight think I will leave a bit earlier than when we came up for the Man City game as we arrived at 5pm and the car parks were nearly full. So planning on leaving work at 3pm today. Cant wait COYY
at least there won’t be a repeat of the shenanigans after that game trying to get out. as long as the west ham coach driver parks where he’s supposed to

Doing the same here. A34 hopefully won't have any overnight closures for the drive back!
Also looking forward to some fine dining chez Frankie and Benny's delightful little eatery. (got loads of vouchers so cost is b****r all!)

Doing the same here. A34 hopefully won't have any overnight closures for the drive back!
Also looking forward to some fine dining chez Frankie and Benny's delightful little eatery. (got loads of vouchers so cost is b****r all!)
aren’t they suppose to be closing down? sure i read it somewhere so you might have to eat loads tonight to use your vouchers up

IFollow won't have the game tonight. Anyone know how else to stream the game from outside the UK? Dodgy websites welcome.....

try batmanstream.info

often have them there and they update the stream list not long before kick off if you keep an eye on it

Foods pretty poor in there these days tbh, use to go there all the time but gave up last season

Suggestions from their end of a strong team with only 1 academy graduate starting.

try batmanstream.info

often have them there and they update the stream list not long before kick off if you keep an eye on it
Looks like the only games on TV are:

MK Dongs v Liverpool - Sky + international TV
Chelsea v Grimsby - International TV only
MUFC v Rochdale - International TV only

So looks like our game will not be available anywhere.

Yesterday there was four live stream EFL Cup games on hesgoal streams.

Maybe worth looking later just in case.

Back
Top Bottom